The Riddler

Cyber Attack Pipeline

Rate this topic

54 posts in this topic

Just saw that this morning, plus saw another blurb that NY wants to raise its gas tax by another 55 cents a gallon. Filled up yesterday and paid almost $3 a gallon, won't take long to be $5 a gallon.

The left thinks they will make driving an internal combustion engine out of reach for the average citizen. Just like the cash for clunkers took affordable used vehicles out of the hands of the peasants.

21 mins ago, Mokes said:

Biden is going to end up being a ****ing Albatross around America's neck. 

No worries, BrianBM will explain it all away.  It’s definitely 45’s fault. LMAO

6 hours ago, ErikT said:

No worries, BrianBM will explain it all away.  It’s definitely 45’s fault. LMAORansome

It's nice to have my authority recognized, but in this case, I'm inclined to blame the hackers.  Which could be damn-near anyone. Russian and Eastern European criminal groups do most of the ransomeware attacks we read about, but Iran tried to futz with a dam in upstate NY last year, so who knows?

ErikT, we'll list you as one of my admirers from now on.  ;)

1 hour ago, BrianBM said:

It's nice to have my authority recognized, but in this case, I'm inclined to blame the hackers.  Which could be damn-near anyone. Russian and Eastern European criminal groups do most of the ransomeware attacks we read about, but Iran tried to futz with a dam in upstate NY last year, so who knows?

ErikT, we'll list you as one of my admirers from now on.  ;)

I like you Brian... I just can’t believe anyone with a brain could possibly be a Democrat. 

we can agree to disagree. That’s the beauty of SOL. We are all together in a striped bass utopia. 

peace