Wayne Tj

Easy Coast Fuel Supply Cyber Attack

Rate this topic

137 posts in this topic

I noticed gas has gone from 2.67 to 2.79 in a week. Not sure if this was a normal Biden raise, or some kind of shortage. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

We’re looking at $3.75 per gallon by Memorial Day and $5 per gallon by Labor Day. 

Heating fuel oil this winter will be $4.25 per gallon. 

Edited by Wayne Tj

2 mins ago, afterhours said:

I'm confident that our present administration will have the peoples backs......NOT!

The branch of government that is supposed to have your back still has a razor wire fence around the Capitol and the National Guard deployed to protect themselves from the people. 

This is the Administration that received the most votes in all of history, my ass.  

Trump fired our top cyber security guy because he said the elections were legit.

Trump wanted to share our cyber defense with the Russians. Said we should be partners.

(always the Russians :laugh:)

1 hour ago, Wayne Tj said:

The branch of government that is supposed to have your back still has a razor wire fence around the Capitol and the National Guard deployed to protect themselves from the people. 

This is the Administration that received the most votes in all of history, my ass.  

Maybe it's time for a real armed insurrection...not the Fake News kind, but really pissed off Americans doing their duty as citizens. 

2 mins ago, RockRonin said:

Maybe it's time for a real armed insurrection...not the Fake News kind, but really pissed off Americans doing their duty as citizens. 

A323F94C-6BD0-4399-8118-A3C5163CDBB4.gif

So a week or so ago it was a gas shortage and increased prices because of a lack of tanker drivers.  This week it’s a gas shortage and increased prices because of a cyber attack.   I’m not a conspiracy theorist, but damn that’s one hell of a coincidence.

2 mins ago, Octopotamus said:

Wait til the normal summertime demand enters the picture in another 3 or 4 weeks.

Like last year?