Wayne Tj

Easy Coast Fuel Supply Cyber Attack

Rate this topic

137 posts in this topic

Biden’s first test...

The major East Coast fuel line has been shutdown due to a cyber attack. 

Wear an extra mask for protection if you dare to go out. It’s scary out there. 

He’s on the phone with Obama now to see what he should do. 

If true doesn’t surprise me in the least ....has c n n spewed their propaganda and blamed it on trump...do people hate this country so much that even when there’s a dem President they do this c h I t ...bu bu butt butt the Dems embellish the violence,racism ...so be it...who ever did do it lock them up ...hopefully the Dems agree...China nah

Just now, fishweewee said:

And this is how we get $10 gasoline overnight.

You can tell our enemies KNOW we're weak now. They're coming at America HARD and they aren't afraid anymore. Trump ruled with an iron fist in comparison. 

Who’s responsible for the attack? Why do I think it’s the usual culprit, China? Xiden will claim it’s the Russians tho as usual.

Just wait till China shuts down our power grids, sets us back to the Stone Age... I seem to recall some articles awhile back about Xiden giving Chinese companies access to U.S power grids. Smart idea!

Oh, and gas here today is $2.99 A gallon today in Southern NJ. I can’t wait to see the prices we face come Summer.

Too bad I can’t go buy some land, drill for oil like in the old days, and process my own damn gas. I make my own beer, catch my own fish, I grow my own tobacco, veggies/fruits, too bad I can’t make my own gas! 

Imagine if people did that, produced their own gasoline, Xiden would have the brown shirts shut you down in a heart beat!

Was it our automated power or water that was probed by hackers who were traced geographically to Russia some years ago?