Proud Boys getting huge donations from Asian community…

Rate this topic

Harf

SOURCE — NY POST

Proud Boys are getting a huge wave of support from Asian Americans who fear Antifa and Black Lives Matter want to bring Communist rule to the US, according to a new investigation.

Recent fundraising efforts for the Proud Boys saw as much as 80 percent of the donations coming from people with Chinese surnames, according to leaked information obtained by USA Today.

The data — as well as a series of experts and supporters — show “significant support” specifically from the Chinese American community as well as expats in China, Hong Kong and Taiwan, the paper said.

“You have to understand how we feel – we came from Communist China and we managed to come here and we appreciate it here so much,” Rebecca Kwan, who recently donated $500 to the group, told the paper.

Her support came specifically because the Proud Boys “are fighting Antifa,” she said. “And can you see anything good that Antifa did except destroy department stores and small businesses?”

Others expressed alarm at the extreme left-wing ideology of BLM, which co-founder Patrisse Cullors has said formed the “ideological frame” behind the “black liberation movement.”

In one fundraiser for Proud Boys members who were stabbed during violent clashes in Washington in mid-December, almost 1,000 people with Chinese surnames gave about $86,000 — more than 80% of the $106,107 raised.

Joohn Choe of the Intuitive Threat Assessment also examined the data and said it showed the funds came from “real people – real estate agents, scientists. Just Chinese American boomers.”

11 mins ago, MattieG said:

I think it’s important, actually very important to remember that the leader of the proud boys is an FBI informant, and that’s a fact.

What has he informed about?

Crushed barbs save fish, keep that rod bent! 

1 min ago, Buckscorider said:

What has he informed about?

Apparently a lot, and for a long time. There’s records of such. Just google it. It’s not fake news either unfortunately, the leader was a snitch working for them.

“I enjoy talking to you. Your mind appeals to me. It resembles my own mind except that you happen to be insane.”

3 mins ago, MattieG said:

Apparently a lot, and for a long time. There’s records of such. Just google it. It’s not fake news either unfortunately, the leader was a snitch working for them.

But these people are exposed to the medias version of events. The msm has painted a, in my experience, unknown group as anti-antifa. Partly to excuse the random violence / damage. 

The 2020 movie The Trial Of The Chicago Seven showed most of the agitators in the group of dam dirty hippys protesting the Vietnam War at the '68 Democrat National Convention where the cops themselves.

343 Deus Vult John 3:16

Pog Mo Lilly White Thoin

Oooh so what’s the problem ...antifa ,b l m have been contributing and doing battle for the dems and their pro violence ,racist narrative backed by bought prosecuters with no outcry to stop .who paid for the buses ..the perfect society LOL LOL LOL ...is c n n going to start the propaganda dem bull c h I t spewage ...then the ignorant Dems politicize it but forget what really is going on ...so predictable ...what could go wrong ...keep the ply wood up ...LOL LOL LOL 

Edited by Surf bomber

36 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

Yakuza are Japanese nimrod. 

So not Asian. Got it. 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

Just now, mitchell master said:

Yakusa,Triad same same.

This thread is ABOUT ASIANS!!!! Frank said they are Japanese so...........

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts