Harf

Detroit police chief to run as republican against Gretchen Whitmer

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

He could have a shot.

James Craig, one of the longest-serving police chiefs in the city’s history, will run in a bid to challenge Gretchen Whitmer in next year’s gubernatorial race, a source close to the chief said Friday.

Craig, who is expected Monday to announce his retirement from the department, told The Detroit News he will follow that press conference with one discussing his future plans.

james-craig-detroit.jpg

Good for him.  If I was still a Michigan resident, he most likely would get my vote.  Maybe I'm still on the voter's role after being gone for 17 years and I can still vote!

Cabo

If the chief accommodates the requirements to run for office absolutely....wittmer is a pig ...perpetual two faced rectum ....classic who gives a hoot attitude about any one but her self centered self ,unless they are contributing heavily to her UNTAXXED campaign fund ....does she have a charity ...LOL LOL LOL ....reminds of the so called white privelidgef pretty people that live in rich side of town ..and don’t move to their c h I t house blu controlled cities to regentrify the neighbor hood,bring the family...LOL LOL LOL