codfish

Help Wanted signs everywhere it's getting ridiculous

Rate this topic

195 posts in this topic

Stopped at Red Top Bait/Tackle heading off Cape, Sign in window Help Wanted, Every where I look all I see is Help Wanted, I sit down for a bite to eat at the local burger shop, my place mat is an employee application form it's getting ridiculous, is it this bad where you are?? 

1 min ago, codfish said:

Stopped at Red Top Bait/Tackle heading off Cape, Sign in window Help Wanted, Every where I look all I see is Help Wanted, I sit down for a bite to eat at the local burger shop, my place mat is an employee application form it's getting ridiculous, is it this bad where you are?? 

Uuhmmmm...

Just now, codfish said:

I don't mind the signs but not my Table pad, just crazy

Well my friend, I suggest you hold on to your hat.

Meanwhile, I get a letter from Joe Biden (paid for by taxpayers) patting himself on the back for bankrupting the nation by giving me money I don’t need or want.

Morons.  They’re all morons.

Posted (edited) · Report post

We better import some more refugees and alien immigrants to do the jobs Americans won’t do 

Kick some of the wimmin who left the workforce in the pants and get them back out there too

Edited by jkrock

I am waiting for Codfish to drop the other foot.  He cannot be this obtuse.  I sense a trap, perhaps a savage c and p?

If its an honest question, I am dumbfounded.  He cant see that the policies he cheers for are causing this?  Get the **** outta here.

I cant wait to see how he deals with a 65% tax rate.

"Anyone here notice their tax bill going up?"

4 mins ago, jkrock said:

We better import some more refugees and alien immigrants to do the jobs Americans won’t do 

Kick some of the wimmin who left the workforce in the pants and get them back out there too

One of the Strawberry farms had a help wanted, They should take your advise:eek: "better import some more refugees and alien immigrants to do the jobs Americans won’t do" 

It’s mind boggling.  Took a walk through my town yesterday to get a few Mothers Day cards.  In my one mile walk I counted 10 help wanted signs outside retail businesses.  Spoke with the card shop owner and he mentioned he has had to hire two people in their 70s.  Mentioned the younger generation doesn’t want to work if they can get unemployment benefits.  

3 mins ago, Shipwreck said:

I am waiting for Codfish to drop the other foot.  He cannot be this obtuse.  I sense a trap, perhaps a savage c and p?

If its an honest question, I am dumbfounded.  He cant see that the policies he cheers for are causing this?  Get the **** outta here.

"Anyone here notice their tax bill going up?" This is what scares me the most:eek::eek: House prices

And the most infuriating thing about all this...is that Democrats will still be too stone-cold stupid to connect the dots.  They will learn nothing.  They will be absolutely emotionally incapable of seeing this demonstration of economic enabling for what it is, and how utterly destructive it is.  They will not admit how this illustrates what a complete failure their approach to social welfare is.

But orange man.  But racism.  But me too (except for Cuomo).  But 53 genders.

5 mins ago, Shipwreck said:

A 65% tax rate on worthless money that requires $20 to buy a banana.  What is wrong with these people?