Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lagerhead

Once Brady retires...

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Lagerhead said:

Should he be elected commissioner of the nfl?

Just curious why commissioner? Goodell does the heavy lifting for ownership, that's who he works for. 

Todays read is that Brady is very pro player with the NFLPA. I could see Brady being an owner or team president after he retires.

On 5/11/2021 at 10:05 AM, HugeDinghy said:

he'll come out as trans and be the next Bruce Jenner

Never thought of that

Very possible !

Maybe he'll be the new owner of the Jets...... Jets fans will be batshit crazy at that point

Tom Brady has made just about every throw imaginable during his Hall of Fame career, but can the seven-time Super Bowl champion actually complete a pass to a machine that is designed for automatically throwing them? We highly doubt it, but he sure has a lot of people fooled.

7 hours ago, Riverboat33 said:

Tom Brady has made just about every throw imaginable during his Hall of Fame career, but can the seven-time Super Bowl champion actually complete a pass to a machine that is designed for automatically throwing them? We highly doubt it, but he sure has a lot of people fooled.

So you are not convinced he did it or didn't do it.....instead you remain doubtful. Who is "we"?

12 hours ago, iphish said:

So you are not convinced he did it or didn't do it.....instead you remain doubtful. Who is "we"?

"I hate to be the party pooper, but it turns out Brady used a director, a CGI company and a producer for the video. Brady hinted at this on Instagram where he also shared the video. In his Instagram caption, Brady credited Ari Fararooy for creating the video. Fararooy also shared the video on his Instagram and he made sure to note that a company called Shadow Lion produced the video and that the CGI was done by a company called Warm & Fuzzy".    CBS Sports.

Stupid people are easy to fool.

53 mins ago, iphish said:

With Your use of the word highly doubtful, are you part of the "stupid crowd"

Just admit you got duped, again.  :point:

Huh, I didn't say it was real. Look at me post....Keep putting words in others mouths 

7-10 maybe 8-9

I didn't see an edit during that 5-7s video clip of Brady vs Juggs.

I could be wrong and somehow they did CGI BUT if they did it was really well done.   

Classic Brady.....Let's Go.    :clap: