Hook I

Should Black people stop White people from adopting black children ?

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

Let’s see how this works out . Stop ! don’t bring them into a white world Don’t You dare whitey ! Are black families  in America adopting black children ? Why are they not doing it or are they ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm curious.... Is there a black family that has adopted a white child. Please show me, I would praise that black family. I would cry. Think not, because 80 % 0f black baby's are ghetto Bastards. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 mins ago, blake30615 said:

I'm curious.... Is there a black family that has adopted a white child. Please show me, I would praise that black family. I would cry. Think not, because 80 % 0f black baby's are ghetto Bastards. 

 

Best video I've seen all year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“The white liberals, who have been posing as our friends, have failed us. The white liberal is the worst enemy to America and the worst enemy to the black man.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 mins ago, jkrock said:

“The white liberals, who have been posing as our friends, have failed us. The white liberal is the worst enemy to America and the worst enemy to the black man.”

^^This^^  and the sooner people realize this the better.  I use to overlook them now I stay away and do not associate with them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Hook I said:

Let’s see how this works out . Stop ! don’t bring them into a white world Don’t You dare whitey ! Are black families  in America adopting black children ? Why are they not doing it or are they ? 

Hell yeah!  White people shouldn't be allowed to adopt black chillin because if the white people turnout to be crazy ass crackers and end up killing the chillin all hell will break loose.  On the other hand, if the black family that adopts black and sometimes white chillin, ends up killing them, nobody, especially BLM, is going to care.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cayotica said:

Hell yeah!  White people shouldn't be allowed to adopt black chillin because if the white people turnout to be crazy ass crackers and end up killing the chillin all hell will break loose.  On the other hand, if the black family that adopts black and sometimes white chillin, ends up killing them, nobody, especially BLM, is going to care.  

That’s very white of you keep up the good work :shaky:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Hook I said:

Let’s see how this works out . Stop ! don’t bring them into a white world Don’t You dare whitey ! Are black families  in America adopting black children ? Why are they not doing it or are they ? 

Adopting is way harder than no wearing a condom. They are busy making sure to keep the supply of adoptable children  available for whitey. 

17 hours ago, blake30615 said:

I'm curious.... Is there a black family that has adopted a white child. Please show me, I would praise that black family. I would cry. Think not, because 80 % 0f black baby's are ghetto Bastards. 

 

Is impregnating blond haired white girls the same as adopting? Why is it all about black pride, black power, black lives matter; yet there is no cultural shaming of those shacking up with whitey? If white man gets a little jungle fever the white supremacists have a big problem with it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.