Should Black people stop White people from adopting black children ?

Rate this topic

Hook I

Let’s see how this works out . Stop ! don’t bring them into a white world Don’t You dare whitey ! Are black families  in America adopting black children ? Why are they not doing it or are they ? 

If it has fins i want to catch it 

Yes. 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

12 mins ago, blake30615 said:

I'm curious.... Is there a black family that has adopted a white child. Please show me, I would praise that black family. I would cry. Think not, because 80 % 0f black baby's are ghetto Bastards. 

Best video I've seen all year. 

5 mins ago, jkrock said:

“The white liberals, who have been posing as our friends, have failed us. The white liberal is the worst enemy to America and the worst enemy to the black man.”

^^This^^  and the sooner people realize this the better.  I use to overlook them now I stay away and do not associate with them

20 hours ago, Hook I said:

Let’s see how this works out . Stop ! don’t bring them into a white world Don’t You dare whitey ! Are black families  in America adopting black children ? Why are they not doing it or are they ? 

Hell yeah!  White people shouldn't be allowed to adopt black chillin because if the white people turnout to be crazy ass crackers and end up killing the chillin all hell will break loose.  On the other hand, if the black family that adopts black and sometimes white chillin, ends up killing them, nobody, especially BLM, is going to care.  

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Robert A. Heinlein

1 hour ago, Cayotica said:

Hell yeah!  White people shouldn't be allowed to adopt black chillin because if the white people turnout to be crazy ass crackers and end up killing the chillin all hell will break loose.  On the other hand, if the black family that adopts black and sometimes white chillin, ends up killing them, nobody, especially BLM, is going to care.  

That’s very white of you keep up the good work :shaky:

If it has fins i want to catch it 

22 hours ago, Hook I said:

Adopting is way harder than no wearing a condom. They are busy making sure to keep the supply of adoptable children  available for whitey. 

17 hours ago, blake30615 said:

I'm curious.... Is there a black family that has adopted a white child. Please show me, I would praise that black family. I would cry. Think not, because 80 % 0f black baby's are ghetto Bastards. 

Is impregnating blond haired white girls the same as adopting? Why is it all about black pride, black power, black lives matter; yet there is no cultural shaming of those shacking up with whitey? If white man gets a little jungle fever the white supremacists have a big problem with it.