Mummichog

ATVs In Philly

Rate this topic

140 posts in this topic

I hear a lot about these hordes of delinquents, terrorizing the city on ATVs.  My question is, where would a hooligan store an ATV in the city.  They don't have barns or garages.  Where would you park your ATV in the hood? 

4 mins ago, Mummichog said:

I hear a lot about these hordes of delinquents, terrorizing the city on ATVs.  My question is, where would a hooligan store an ATV in the city.  They don't have barns or garages.  Where would you park your ATV in the hood? 

Ride them up the stairs into the apartment.

Liability insurance ???? When a dem gets ran over by one then the dem woulda coulda shoulda whining starts ....true puke heads ,I mean the mayor has to tell the cops clamp down on a t v s until then their just misguided kids ...did the social workers confront the terrorists ....LOL LOL LOL 

3 mins ago, Steve_in_PA said:

Ride them up the stairs into the apartment.

Makes sense.  I was wondering if they're chained to poles and the front tires are taken with them. 

Just now, Nicky Da Fish said:

This is political how?

Because you  will add a liberal slant to it.  And then someone will say, "take it to the assbaby".  We can talk about Kenny, Krasner and Outlaw, too.  And all of the liberal policies of looking the other way on crime.  Political enough for you yet?

"...two POC males of the color Black are wanted in that Democrat schighdt whole festering pusstrial known as Brooklyn Hymie Town for shooting a gun while riding dirt bikes..."

Posted (edited) · Report post

3 mins ago, Mummichog said:

Because you  will add a liberal slant to it.  And then someone will say, "take it to the assbaby".  We can talk about Kenny, Krasner and Outlaw, too.  And all of the liberal policies of looking the other way on crime.  Political enough for you yet?

I don't see how atv storage is a partisan issue but if you want to start a thread about a city you know nothing about so you can prove how ignorant you are be my guest.

Edited by Nicky Da Fish

1 min ago, Nicky Da Fish said:

I don't see how atv storage is a partisan issue but if you want to start a thread about a city you know nothing about so you can prove how ignorant you are be my guest.

I think the issue is unsafe and illegal operation of them on public streets.  Better policing would probably help. 

Just now, Steve_in_PA said:

Seems to be a civic problem in Philly.

Not really, the public out cry seems to be coming from people that don't even live here.

Posted (edited) · Report post

It interests me how the Prog news picks up on these stories at the same time.  Almost like they have an agenda to push.  Not sure what it is on this issue, but there is some reason the Progs are running basically the same story in multiple cities 

Boston news: Atvs and dirt bikes in the parks and streets of Boston 

0AACED39-A672-483D-A2A5-CC9A6E15AC42.png

Edited by jkrock

I saw a posse roll through Ventnor the other night with the 50 man right on them, which is crazy cause there's really no escape but never found out what happened - see them over in P-ville all the time.

That said, around here I don't think the authorities are as lackadaisical in their approach towards these vermin as their brethren up in that dump of a city.