HugeDinghy

We have an epidemic of...

Rate this topic

66 posts in this topic

Fat chicks in half shirts. 

don’t get me wrong I’m glad they’re comfortable in their stretch marked skin but holy crap... nobody want to see that ****. 

it’s freaking everywhere. They even wear  spandex pants for cripes sake. 

Yup, the weather's getting nice.  They've ditched the pajama pants and hoodies for skin tight clothing that should never be made in their size.  

9 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

Fat chicks in half shirts. 

don’t get me wrong I’m glad they’re comfortable in their stretch marked skin but holy crap... nobody want to see that ****. 

it’s freaking everywhere. They even wear  spandex pants for cripes sake. 

You been hanging out in Walmart?

In all due respect, if this is something you've just noticed, you may want to get out more.  I have it narrowed down to a mathematical principle: clothing sizes decrease in direct proportion to increases in weight.  

Just now, MakoMike said:

You been hanging out in Walmart?

Any urban area in Southern New England.  New Bedford, Fall River, Woonsocket, Providence flip a coin they're all the same

No matter what any of us say about fat chicks, there’s some guy telling her how hot she looks in her too tight, too revealing outfit.

Honestly, the clothes some of them wear are so revealing that it leaves little to the imagination.

I don’t know how they can go out showing the the entire world every ripple, every dimple, every nook and cranny of their body.

6 mins ago, valentine said:

No matter what any of us say about fat chicks, there’s some black guy telling her how hot she looks in her too tight, too revealing outfit.

Honestly, the clothes some of them wear are so revealing that it leaves little to the imagination.

I don’t know how they can go out showing the the entire world every ripple, every dimple, every nook and cranny of their body.

fixed it

7 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

fixed it

Was at my kids soccer game this past weekend, kid on his team, mixed race, chubby.   Said to myself, fat white chick with a skinny black dude smoking menthols.......In the parking lot at the end of the game, to a T.