Jetty Jumper

He Was A No Show For Anger Management

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

He wanted to play before attending his anger management meeting, she stood her ground and he  won the ambient temperature challenge.

 

 

 

Edited by Jetty Jumper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ooohnooo the cops couldn’t protect the woman...and no social workers ...his baby mamma must have been so a scared one shot in the head ..don’t f u q with her emotions LOL LOL LOL .sounds like mr criminal will be pushing up daiseys ....it’s Florida so they may report crimes,shootings committed by all race types....any odds on the under over from Chicago shootings this week end....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, Surf bomber said:

Ooohnooo the cops couldn’t protect the woman...and no social workers ...his baby mamma must have been so a scared one shot in the head ..don’t f u q with her emotions LOL LOL LOL .sounds like mr criminal will be pushing up daiseys ....it’s Florida so they may report crimes,shootings committed by all race types....any odds on the under over from Chicago shootings this week end....

daises?

 

Black-eyed Susans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Surf bomber said:

Ooohnooo the cops couldn’t protect the woman...and no social workers ...his baby mamma must have been so a scared one shot in the head ..don’t f u q with her emotions LOL LOL LOL .sounds like mr criminal will be pushing up daiseys ....it’s Florida so they may report crimes,shootings committed by all race types....any odds on the under over from Chicago shootings this week end....

This what you get when our form of government allows people too much freedom for all these years.

 

Its time to allow our current elected majority  make the changes to our constitution to effect a society where all citizens and non-citizens of this great country, all races and creeds will have the ability to excel. Even if it means that the whites have to make sacrifices. Sacrifices that are justified to correct for the actions of white society of the past.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lagerhead said:

This what you get when our form of government allows people too much freedom for all these years.

 

Its time to allow our current elected majority  make the changes to our constitution to effect a society where all citizens and non-citizens of this great country, all races and creeds will have the ability to excel. Even if it means that the whites have to make sacrifices. Sacrifices that are justified to correct for the actions of white society of the past.

Are you Borat?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jetty Jumper said:

He wanted to play before attending his anger management meeting, she stood her ground and he  won the ambient temperature challenge.

 

 

 

anger management, " Just think through the anger. "

 

Sure, next time you get diarrhea... just think through the sh*t.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.