faces to members

Rate this topic

6 hours ago, jetty eddy said:

How does one go about putting real faces on members who fish in your area?From reports I know I'm close and it's like a murder mystery trying to put it all together. I'm thinking demonee, eels, nam69, 

Edited by suntzu

1 hour ago, fishless said:

And don't forget the Goya Fling which traditionally would have happened last Sat.  Hopefully we get back to those very shortly.  

It will never happen again, sorry 

"Goya Pro Staffer".

EGGY Award Winner For The Month Of Mayo.

21 hours ago, jetty eddy said:

How does one go about putting real faces on members who fish in your area?From reports I know I'm close and it's like a murder mystery trying to put it all together. I'm thinking demonee, eels, nam69, and sintzu.

Hope you have good eyes, with @DeeMoneeall you need to do is spot the guy fishing a barrel swivel on a ta clip.  As far as I know he's the only person that does this on the entire coast.

All kidding aside the users you mentioned are pretty nice. Shoot them a PM. Theres no downside. Worst thing that can happen is that they ignore you and even that might be a blessing in disguise.

Edited by adams54

On 5/7/2021 at 11:02 AM, jetty eddy said:

How does one go about putting real faces on members who fish in your area?From reports I know I'm close and it's like a murder mystery trying to put it all together. I'm thinking demonee, eels, nam69, and sintzu.

The best way I've found is to introduce myself to guys I meet on the beach (sorry Judy, girls too). I ask them if they're on SOL and tell them what I go by. Put a lot of faces to handles that way. Look for me on the beach. I'm the tall, short, skinny, fat guy with the wavy bald hair! Can't miss me.

12 mins ago, nam1969 said:

The best way I've found is to introduce myself to guys I meet on the beach (sorry Judy, girls too). I ask them if they're on SOL and tell them what I go by. Put a lot of faces to handles that way. Look for me on the beach. I'm the tall, short, skinny, fat guy with the wavy bald hair! Can't miss me.

Thought that was youes.