Little

Texas Senate Passes HB 1927

Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

Will be law soon.  Constitutional Carry.  Good job Texas!  Finally ending laws put in place by Democrats to deny minorities the right to defend themselves.

Take that anti's.  Just know that good conservative men and women in Texas are carrying firearms all around you.  Many will not only defend themselves, but might even defend a leftist one day.

Discuss, comments welcome.  Leftists are you saaaaddddd?

Posted (edited) · Report post

Joined over 20 other states.  Almost half the nation now

Progs are running out of places to feel safe

Edited by jkrock

7 mins ago, Little said:

..., but might even defend a leftist one day.

Discuss, comments welcome.  Leftists are you saaaaddddd?

Not if they have a lick of sense.

Leftists don't want that, being defended, and will probably join the deceased criminals family in the law suit, and prosecution of our hero.

Walk away time.

8 mins ago, eddy said:

they shouldn't have had to do it.

You are right, they should not have had to do it, what is heartening is that they did do it, right in the face of a hostile national media and President.

There is hope yet!

I dunno why people are so freaked out by this.

Vermont has been like this since the beginning.

Anyways, interesting factoid ... 

When West Virginia went constitutional carry ... afterwards the number of concealed carry permits in the state (which were no longer required) INCREASED. 

LOL

If my drivers license is good from state to state, and driving is a privilege, my Constitutional rights surely should carry over state to state, right?

Am I missing a logic step in there somewhere?

When this becomes standard across most states, criminal murder rates will not increase, and in my estimation may well decrease.

Statistics may well record increased crime and murder in those holdout states against Constitutional Carry.

3 mins ago, dena said:

If my drivers license is good from state to state, and driving is a privilege, my Constitutional rights surely should carry over state to state, right?

Yes, the politics of power.

3 mins ago, dena said:

Exactly where I am at right now.  Car insurance carries from state to state.  I should be able to protect myself and family when I cross that dreaded state line.

Cops are being defunded ,woke,deculturd ....a legal citizen has a right to defend them selves .....there is not a cop in the world that will say they can protect some one 24 hrs a day ...they can’t be every where