Anti-Mask Protesters Disrupt Utah School Meeting

Rate this topic

Harf

1 hour ago, J said:

I'd beat his scrawny ass to a bloody pulp if I were touched. 

Sure 

But that’s the point. 
cranky old feeble guys just get eye rolls

unless you harass the high school girl who is the clerk that asks you to put the mask on. 
plenty of vids on you tube of you freedom fighters harassing store clerks. 

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

Meh, I wear a mask into corporate owned stores. The workers are just doing what they have to to keep their job. Their work life sucks enough, they don't need a hard time from me.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

16 mins ago, dena said:

Meh, I wear a mask into corporate owned stores. The workers are just doing what they have to to keep their job. Their work life sucks enough, they don't need a hard time from me.

Yep me too and I dont make my kids put one on. If someone tells my kid to put a mask on I'll tell them to mind there own business 

Just now, Surf bomber said:

Oooh the hate ....the feds can’t force you to wear a face shield ...the problem starts when some one says the have covid because the store owner, employer,etc etc let some one in with out a face shield ....I’m against all of this but thats the world we live in 

I have not heard of anyone doing such or even attempting to blame someone for getting sick in court. Irrefutable proof would be a tall order to fill. Ain't happening. 

1 min ago, Surf bomber said:

Oooh the hate ....the feds can’t force you to wear a face shield ...the problem starts when some one says the have covid because the store owner, employer,etc etc let some one in with out a face shield ....I’m against all of this but thats the world we live in 

IMO it should not be the responsibility of the store owner.  put me on the jury and the plaintiff gets doxxed:laugh:

3 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

Sure 

But that’s the point. 
cranky old feeble guys just get eye rolls

unless you harass the high school girl who is the clerk that asks you to put the mask on. 
plenty of vids on you tube of you freedom fighters harassing store clerks. 

I'll take being a "cranky old feeble guy" any day over being an azz hole. Hi :hypocrite: :wave:

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

47 mins ago, JimG said:

Democrat governors killed more Americans than Bin Laden.

yes,

they simultaneously did too much and not enough,

depending on the day and the talking point.

India is getting internal criticism for holding large political rallies and religious events,

just like the GOP was calling for a year ago,

If the GOP had more control over the response, we'd have a much much larger death count,

you guys should be proud

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

32 mins ago, Bass Ackwards said:

I'll take being a "cranky old feeble guy" any day over being an azz hole. Hi :hypocrite: :wave:

and if you made a lot of noise about wearing a mask,

you'd just get eye rolls too,

unless you got in the face of the high school girl working the counter.....

there are vids of you right wing alpha males doing that.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15