Harf

Anti-Mask Protesters Disrupt Utah School Meeting

Rate this topic

83 posts in this topic

IMO this is just the beginning.  The Marxist/Leftist are not prepared for the Coming Push back from the Normal People.

During a Utah school district meeting, anti-mask protesters booed Granite School District director Star Orullian, approached the board members’ desks and chanted “no more masks," disrupting the meeting and leading to it being adjourned.  

My wife and I have been going everywhere without masks. RI mandates their use indoors and anywhere in public where social distancing can't be maintained. 

Yesterday we went out to eat and did some shopping. NOWHERE did anyone say anything. The thing that really made me realize things are changing was that we were not alone in our not wearing a mask. We saw others doing the same in each place we stopped. It was quite nice to see. 

Even at the restaurant where they take your name and number for contact tracing they did not mention a word about either of us not wearing one. That was a first. Usually they tell us we have to and I tell them we don't due to health concerns. It always ends there. Restaurants here require you wear a mask to and from your table. At the table or at the bar, masks are not required. The regs make no sense and people know it. 

The health concern is that masks are unhealthy. My wife is not disabled... What made you think that? 

Just now, J said:

The health concern is that masks are unhealthy. My wife is not disabled... What made you think that? 

The fact that if I saw a feeble jackass walking around without a mask I’d be reluctant to push the issue. Nobody wants to start a fight with a frail old man. 

Just now, fish'nmagician said:

The fact that if I saw a feeble jackass walking around without a mask I’d be reluctant to push the issue. Nobody wants to start a fight with a frail old man. 

Getting a little harsh with the name calling there Frank.  Even if it is only innuendos., everyone knows where you are directing your comments.

You are a sad individual.

Just now, fish'nmagician said:

I look as healthy walking around as anyone. I can walk miles easily. You really have no idea what you are talking about. The fact you missed calculating the fact my wife was also not wearing a mask shows your lack of critical thinking. It was only part of the equation but it makes your point moot. Back to ignore you go *click*

2 mins ago, DMacLeod said:

Getting a little harsh with the name calling there Frank.  Even if it is only innuendos., everyone knows where you are directing your comments.

You are a sad individual.

Speaking the truth

Posted (edited) · Report post

3 mins ago, J said:

I look as healthy walking around as anyone. I can walk miles easily. You really have no idea what you are talking about. The fact you missed calculating the fact my wife was also not wearing a mask shows your lack of critical thinking. It was only part of the equation but it makes your point moot. Back to ignore you go *click*

Yes starting something with a belligerent woman is on par with stating something with a feeble jackass.  Most men will take a pass. 

Edited by fish'nmagician

6 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

So you're saying you would start a fight if they were not a frail old man?

Violent Democrats are everywhere.    :dismay: