Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

Do you want to go fast or slow? This is a tricky one. Fast you don't get to say goodbye and your loved ones are perplexed that they couldn't say goodbye. Slow they do get to suffer the goodbye while you suffer before the morphine drip

Worse was the ones that died in the hospital from COVID and had to die with their loved ones watching from a ****ing cell phone. 

I remember as a kid hearing "poor soul died in his sleep". Now I think of it as a gift, going to bed as normal and not waking up.

I want to go fast and painless like my grandmother. Not like the other three people in the car she was driving.

Even better yet...

Would you want to know when you were going to die?

Maybe not the exact second, but even just the year?

Remember, we start to die the second we are born. It just takes decades t happen.

The best we can hope for is to end on our terms. Means that we know the end is near, so we plan for the "worst-case scenario". Things like a DNR order, written instruction to "pull the plug", etc...

1 hour ago, Kml said:

I want to go fast and painless IN MY SLEEP  like my grandmother. Not IN SCREAMING TERROR like the other three people in the car she was driving.   her passengers..

FI for content and build up.

18 hours ago, blake30615 said:

Worse was the ones that died in the hospital from COVID and had to die with their loved ones watching from a ****ing cell phone. 

Farking criminal

9 hours ago, blake30615 said:

Explain please

Send someone to the hospital and never be able to see them or say goodbye. Couldn't hold a wake or funeral and they'd barely let one into a cemetery to give the final pat on the dirt over the casket. Criminal

fast fast fast

slow slooooow slooooooow

fast fast fast

slooow slooow slooooow

fast dast fast fast fast

slooooow slooow

wait

thats something else