NoVisibleLeader

CTS 5# affinity-x

18 posts in this topic

I have for sale a custom built CTS affinity-x 5# 9’ BCA0E323-76BF-4B7C-BD55-296DBC239E57.jpeg.5bb9e9bf4a1e9e201be46f237e5ed774.jpegplum color 
cerecoil stripper guides 

REC recoils 

flor grade cork rings individually glued to the blank.

included is Redington crosswater 5/6 fly reel loaded with backing and fly line.

$450 shipped 

 

A6B98A41-DCB6-4413-88C5-9C7931B5A93B.jpeg

3893DCDF-8E32-45C4-B1E2-CAE56EF97CCC.jpeg

AB4641B1-38D8-4060-B081-8B1C3B4FD77A.jpeg

A8E4A117-5C94-443F-A08D-F1879566F056.jpeg

346FE8E6-6818-49CD-960D-C5AB58894668.jpeg

4685430F-3FA3-4FBB-931A-2A1D28A34092.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tons of stuff.. original unused Gary2 plugs.. Im a custom rod builder, Ive got almost everything... what are you looking for?  I could do some cash and partial trade too.. I just broke my 5 wt, and Im heading out West end of June Wy, Montana, Col for 2 weeks.. so I need a 5 wt bad.. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, big country said:

tons of stuff.. original unused Gary2 plugs.. Im a custom rod builder, Ive got almost everything... what are you looking for?  I could do some cash and partial trade too.. I just broke my 5 wt, and Im heading out West end of June Wy, Montana, Col for 2 weeks.. so I need a 5 wt bad.. 

 

How about a lami GSB1321M blank?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/11/2021 at 0:41 AM, big country said:

tons of stuff.. original unused Gary2 plugs.. Im a custom rod builder, Ive got almost everything... what are you looking for?  I could do some cash and partial trade too.. I just broke my 5 wt, and Im heading out West end of June Wy, Montana, Col for 2 weeks.. so I need a 5 wt bad.. 

 

You still Interested in trades ?

make me an offer 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/17/2021 at 9:38 PM, NoVisibleLeader said:

$399 shipped 

never casted brand new 

Do you have any interest in a black hole 10'6 cape cod nano popping rod 2-6? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 mins ago, Jim McFeeley said:

Do you have any interest in a black hole 10'6 cape cod nano popping rod 2-6? 

Let me look into a bit 

I am not to familiar with the rod

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 mins ago, Jim McFeeley said:

I have the rod listed in the main BST forum

Ok I will check it out 

it seems like a bit more

rod than I need but I am still researching it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, NoVisibleLeader said:

Ok I will check it out 

it seems like a bit more

rod than I need but I am still researching it

It's definitely geared twords targeting larger fish imo. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.