New yota

Corsons inlet state park

Rate this topic

41 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Anyone fish there?Wondering if a walk in or a daily fee is charged or do you need a 1 year pass?Can you fish on park grounds between dusk and dawn?

Edited by New yota

No charge to walk on, and no problem fishing at night.  They do have the ropes up for the Plovers but you can get around and fish.  Parking can be a problem during the weekends but you can always park along the road. 

Thanks.Was looking for some place new to try and just spent acouple days in AC area fishing and didn’t do very well.No blues it seems we’re thick in area and didn’t see anyone of the few anglers catching much of anything there.Fished all hours of day and night .Got into some tiny bass one morning briefly.

AC INLET. I didn’t see many people fishing Sunday Monday or Tuesday. Just drove there briefly and just arrived at Corsons Inlet trying to figure out where to go. 

It’s South Jersey. It’s very hit or miss. Almost made me give up many times! Stick with it and spend money at B&Ts who will in return provide whatever details they have to keep you coming back. 

Be careful out the, tall Mike fell there and they had to cut the lower half of both his legs off. But he’s  still tall Mike. 

22 hours ago, Foureel said:

No charge to walk on, and no problem fishing at night.  They do have the ropes up for the Plovers but you can get around and fish.  Parking can be a problem during the weekends but you can always park along the road. 

Thanks,got there this morning and walked out to beach front by ropes you mentioned..no one fishing there for some reason.Looked fishy to me ..but what do I know, I am pretty new to this.Did make a few cast,but headed back to try inlet.

Fair amount of people on inlet side on inlet side.

2 hours ago, New yota said:

Thanks,got there this morning and walked out to beach front by ropes you mentioned..no one fishing there for some reason.Looked fishy to me ..but what do I know, I am pretty new to this.Did make a few cast,but headed back to try inlet.

Fair amount of people on inlet side on inlet side.

The parking lot side is where you should fish.  You can walk all the way out to the inlet, try a 1/2 oz lead head with pink or electric chicken 3''  shad.  Move around and fish moving water

Thanks. Fished inlet last evening and got some shorts. Picture of what they hit added.Ollies special. 2” shad.  Went this morning on incoming in rain and nothing. Didn’t see much catching going on like yesterday. Had too big a rod/reel for size fish. Went to Finatics to try and find suggested lures but sold out of that size and color. Did end up with a lighter rod but had to throw my 4500 spin fisher on it. 

20171713-604B-4B02-ABD9-C92D147971DF.jpeg

36 mins ago, Bluetaildragger said:

An entire thread dedicated to burning an already insanely crowded spot lol. 

:huh:    You are supposed to help him catch more fish..  :beatin:

2 mins ago, Lou T said:

:huh:    You are supposed to help him catch more fish..  :beatin:

crap!  Forgot that part....

Throw the plug in the water, not “the whole bag”.  Research the clambrella rig