Billybob

Got the knee drained again

Rate this topic

31 posts in this topic

Good luck with that one, BillyBob. I go in for surgery number seven on my right knee tomorrow morning. Arthroscope this time to remove scar tissue that has  locked up the joint since replacement. Arthrofibrosis. I hope for relief and being able to get back on the water!

Posted (edited) · Report post

9 mins ago, nightfighter said:

Good luck with that one, NF I go in for surgery number seven on my right knee tomorrow morning. Arthroscope this time to remove scar tissue that has  locked up the joint since replacement. Arthrofibrosis. I hope for relief and being able to get back on the water!

Damn dude, best of luck with that. My fake knee has been perfect since day 1, it's the left that I'm dealing with.

I can't imagine having to clean up a TKR, I would be pissed.  

Edited by Billybob

2 hours ago, woowoo2 said:

Did they let you keep the Juice?

Squirt it on jigs. 

1 hour ago, seadogface said:

you should stand on a ladder all day. fix ya right up

I was thinking the same thing :dismay:

1 hour ago, nightfighter said:

Good luck with that one, BillyBob. I go in for surgery number seven on my right knee tomorrow morning. Arthroscope this time to remove scar tissue that has  locked up the joint since replacement. Arthrofibrosis. I hope for relief and being able to get back on the water!

I just saw Dave P. who is mentioned in OTW mass report, has that same scar tissue you have in his replacements. I really hope the issue is solved soon. 

2 hours ago, Billybob said:

Look at this before. Oh yeah but I’m pushing tkr til next spring 

8F4DBEA8-6247-4BC9-8504-F4E2E6A8502C.jpeg

Bad eye if you think you're gonna paint your house. I'd go with the $14k deal.

Feels good , I wanted to get it done so I could chase coons at Timmy's.

She sucked 200cc out, a record for both of us, that's 4 of the big syringes.

Thought you'd like to know.:howdy:

I've had three Knee surgeries 1 right, 2 left. The left was for Torn meniscus , torn MCL. After 1st surgery my knee kept filling up with fluid after drained 3 times. Finally got an MRI which showed Piece of loose cartilage caught between the bend of my knee hence the 3rd surgery.

****! How does this happen to the knees? Wear and tear? Floor installers, plumbers? How can this be prevented? I've gotten injections in the past but it's only a temporary fix. One doctor told me to lose weight because the knees aren't designed to carry alot of weight so I did and it did aleviate the the pain somewhat. 

It really does, and it lasts a few months, so I keep pushing it off, didn't want to do it last year,and I'm not doing it during the summer.

Look at the right knee that sucker is good after years .

Gotta ask why you delayed draining it, and why not over the summer of there’s swelling? It’s a fairly simple procedure. 

3 hours ago, prican1 said:

****! How does this happen to the knees? Wear and tear? Floor installers, plumbers? How can this be prevented? I've gotten injections in the past but it's only a temporary fix. One doctor told me to lose weight because the knees aren't designed to carry alot of weight so I did and it did aleviate the the pain somewhat. 

Rican's eat to much rice and beans, sometimes the beans don't get digested and get caught behind the knee cap! Worse is if your Domincan and not wearing socks the bean drops into the sock like a kidney stone(bean I meant)and cause a situation.

8 hours ago, blake30615 said:

Rican's eat to much rice and beans, sometimes the beans don't get digested and get caught behind the knee cap! Worse is if your Domincan and not wearing socks the bean drops into the sock like a kidney stone(bean I meant)and cause a situation.

Yes I love my rice & beans! Now eat I them once every 2wks with a greasy piece of pork shoulder! For Rican women the rice & beans goes to their ass not the knee as suspected... So what did you stop eating to lessen the knee pain ? Enquiering minds want to know

Jennifer Lopez Thongs