jolly mon

Another one followed me

Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

A quick stop in a local shop near my barber , I saw this little jewel needing a forever home. Besides my first one was lonely.  The new girl is the top one 

20210506_125116.jpg

29 mins ago, DMacLeod said:

Now you need the belt buckle one.

That's a tad to Redneck for this guy 

12 hours ago, big popper said:

I’m at the barbershop once a month... I’d be in trouble 

That's my interval too but I don't always find a gun that needs adopting but if they have ammo I'll get some or stand capacity magazines . I know what it's like for a local brick and mortar shop to do business in the world of this internet so I buy local as much as I can 

19 mins ago, jolly mon said:

That's my interval too but I don't always find a gun that needs adopting but if they have ammo I'll get some or stand capacity magazines . I know what it's like for a local brick and mortar shop to do business in the world of this internet so I buy local as much as I can 

me to,if i can get what i'm looking for at a smaller shop i'll pay 30-40 bucs more. i've known the guy at my locale store since we were teenagers 

2 hours ago, Mr. Bigdeal said:

What do ya do with these Rat Catchers......

Loaded with this it's a nasty bit of business at up close and personal. 

But it's not a primary carry just a handy backup 

20210308_151611.jpg

I have a NAA Pug in .22WMR. Perfect pocket pal when out and about in shorts or jogging. Rat shot while fishing in snakey terrain and ballistic tip for every day carry. 

Stiff trigger, but 6” group at 15’.  It will do, especially for poke and pull situations. 

8 hours ago, VeeRay56 said:

I have a NAA Pug in .22WMR. Perfect pocket pal when out and about in shorts or jogging. Rat shot while fishing in snakey terrain and ballistic tip for every day carry. 

Stiff trigger, but 6” group at 15’.  It will do, especially for poke and pull situations. 

It's a great get the f##k off me gun when you can't have something bigger,  

I had a BlackWidow with both cylinders.  I bought the folding grip and hated it. But with the OEM BW grips it was real handy!   

Shot awesome too!  1inch candies @ 15yds were easy targets. Made some squirrel kills @ 25yds+  

Sold it for some reason. 

I've been wanting another. I'd like to get a 4in Mini Master. With the 22mag cylinder, it's like a 10oz 22lr rifle on your hip.  

Plus it's overall size is nearly exact as a Mora Companion. I have a 2 cross draw sheaths for my Companion that I would love to duplicate for the MiniMaster.  One is leather with standard belt loop etc, the other is kydex and I use a length of cord to secure to my belt then slip it in my waistband in my appendix area. 

Be a great LIGHTWEIGHT woods bummin setup, with only a 1.5in loss in barrel over my Single Six but over 20oz in weight savings! And still the same 5shot capacity. 

I've also heard great things about. CVang grips. But I've never used them. 60a8c94a83c31_Capture_2021-05-22-05-03-04.png.d90f1799ec43191fc551d4196dc0eaaf.pngp-283-mm_mag_fixed_sight_1.jpg.58e32512578fbc463ad258178aa15b9c.jpg