Linesideslayer

Official Hat Fling 2021: Sign In Here

Rate this topic

66 posts in this topic

Ok, No worries man.  I am sure someone who lives closer by can bring a grill to cook on.  I can bring some assorted meats so we can grub some food.  If everyone attending brings something its easy to get all together 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll get there early to snag a couple tables. Will bring doughnuts or other breakfast item for early people.

 

Anybody that's looking to try out some different surf rods than what's available off the counter from local stores this is the place to be. Everybody usually brings a rod and there can be a few dozen to check out. If you've been curious about something in particular ask in here and I guarantee somebody probably has it for you to check out. I'll bring a hand full, Century, CTS, Lamiglas, Black Hole, Rainshadow etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ginger bringing the heat with the rods.  That might get some of the lazy asses to join in.

Chili dogs will add to it or at least make the ride home a bit more pungent!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/19/2021 at 8:06 PM, Paladin said:

I'll bring some fixins for the c dogs and assorted  goodies.  Hope Moocks shows up to keep DD in line. 

Please don't bring any food that has been hiding in the back of your freezer for the last five years, you know the place you keep the crab bait.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Double_D said:

Please don't bring any food that has been hiding in the back of your freezer for the last five years, you know the place you keep the crab bait.

Casr iron stomach.  The human animal is resilient.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2021 at 6:31 PM, BRossi said:

I'll get there early to snag a couple tables. Will bring doughnuts or other breakfast item for early people.

 

Anybody that's looking to try out some different surf rods than what's available off the counter from local stores this is the place to be. Everybody usually brings a rod and there can be a few dozen to check out. If you've been curious about something in particular ask in here and I guarantee somebody probably has it for you to check out. I'll bring a hand full, Century, CTS, Lamiglas, Black Hole, Rainshadow etc. 

definitely one of the best opportunities to feel a rod/reel combo.  I'll bring some of my fav setups.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ray Yee said:

I’ll be there in the morning as Tom Higgins wants to borrow my bazooka rod tube and wet a line i will probably bring donuts from mazettis

Bang bang 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2021 at 6:31 PM, BRossi said:

I'll get there early to snag a couple tables. Will bring doughnuts or other breakfast item for early people.

 

Anybody that's looking to try out some different surf rods than what's available off the counter from local stores this is the place to be. Everybody usually brings a rod and there can be a few dozen to check out. If you've been curious about something in particular ask in here and I guarantee somebody probably has it for you to check out. I'll bring a hand full, Century, CTS, Lamiglas, Black Hole, Rainshadow etc. 

will there be any tackle or rods available for sale ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, westcoastnewguy said:

will there be any tackle or rods available for sale ?

I believe that there will be some plugs for sale. Probably not any rods unless somebody brings something they want to sell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the new guys .... don't let your curiosity get the best of you and go explore the man forts especially the ones with T-Shirts, towels, or flags hanging from them, mainly the ones on the north side SG beach up against the clifts .... Lol!

 

Pacific Northwest: Joy of driftwood forts | See the World

Edited by Double_D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 mins ago, Double_D said:

For the new guys .... don't let your curiosity get the best of you and go explore the man forts especially the ones with T-Shirts, towels, or flags hanging from them, mainly the ones on the north side SG beach up against the clifts .... Lol!

 

Pacific Northwest: Joy of driftwood forts | See the World

Hahahaha!  Shhhh yer ruining the fun o **** moments …hahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member