MaxKatt

Arrest made in real Florida Voter Fraud case !

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

4 mins ago, charloots said:

Does this gimp have a dial-up connection?

Maybe a blow-up doll.  Obviously needs something to fill his pathetic, empty life.

Man, I thought my life was boring. But to have nothing better to do than search for voter fraud and pull up articles from a month ago?

Here look what I can do too. Proof the fix is in for Democrats. Rock Solid proof, because I believe so.

TEXAS POLITICS

Texas official and 3 others indicted on 134 felonies in mail-in ballot fraud case

Thursday, September 24, 2020

KILGORE, Texas (KTRK) -- With top Republicans, including the president, bringing up claims of fraud involving voting-by-mail, indictments announced Thursday against a Democratic county commissioner in East Texas appear to bolster those accusations.

The office of Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton announced 134 felony charges were filed against Gregg County Commissioner Shannon Brown and three co-defendants in connection to an alleged vote harvesting scheme involving a Democratic primary in 2018.

16 hours ago, mitchell master said:

Welcome to two months ago.

Common.  How 'bout you cowboy up and try to defend this Republican who most certainly is wrongfully accused.  

Screen Shot 2021-05-07 at 10.13.41 AM.png

FL vote fraud.png

7 mins ago, MaxKatt said:

Common.  How 'bout you cowboy up and try to defend this Republican who most certainly is wrongfully accused.  

Screen Shot 2021-05-07 at 10.13.41 AM.png

FL vote fraud.png

Why would I want to do that ?