Picardy3rd

WTB VSB150

6 posts in this topic

Looking to buy a VSB150.  Open to either black or silver

Looking for a used one but would entertain the right offer on a new one

Let me know what you have, what you're looking for it and if you have bag, box etc. and please include last service date and by who

If you are looking to accept partial trades, please let me also know what you would be interested in. Reels, bags, lures etc.

Located in Fairfield County CT if you are looking to deal locally but would otherwise need price shipped

I’d sell mine.  I bought it 2 years ago as a backup and never needed it.   Vsb150 bailless in black.   Still new in the box with everything it came with.  Also bought a power knob that never got installed.    $700 for all picked up in Plainfield ct.  Comes with braid already too.   If interested I’ll post pics tonight when I get home from work.  

5 hours ago, Mikeinri said:

I’d sell mine.  I bought it 2 years ago as a backup and never needed it.   Vsb150 bailless in black.   Still new in the box with everything it came with.  Also bought a power knob that never got installed.    $700 for all picked up in Plainfield ct.  Comes with braid already too.   If interested I’ll post pics tonight when I get home from work.  

Thanks Mike,

Maybe I'm incorrect in my model number above but I'm strictly looking for the bailed model.

12 mins ago, Picardy3rd said:

Thanks Mike,

Maybe I'm incorrect in my model number above but I'm strictly looking for the bailed model.

You’re probably right.  Maybe mine is vsbx 

Bump, I know someone's gotta have one that isn't getting used much and would rather have other gear or cash