redfishkiller

florida here I come!

Rate this topic

2,046 posts in this topic

I didn't get a better pic but you can see the braids in the lower right hand corner of the pic from earlier.  

I wonder how many biden bucks it takes to get some extensions like that.

3 hours ago, mybeach said:

Are you unable to reach your left hand over your right shoulder? Seems like something even an alligator should be capable of. 

Those are some sausage for fingers, bigger person, whether a female or shemale. 

So what I was thinking is Jon intentionally cropped the photo to what we saw. That this person was actually turned around looking right at Jon which would have their left hand on that side of the seat back. Maybe she/he was talking up Jon and looking for some fun. 

1 hour ago, ChumSlickJon said:

I didn't get a better pic but you can see the braids in the lower right hand corner of the pic from earlier.  

I wonder how many biden bucks it takes to get some extensions like that.

Well, maybe I am wrong. 

13 hours ago, makomakoman said:

how you making out in VA, Jase... catching anything?

Fished a total of 5 mins yesterday.   Wind ripping against the current and wife and two 13 year old girls aren't exactly "hardcore" enough to fish in cold windy conditions. 

Been chomping to hit the beach since 0530 this a.m.  but thought I'd better be around to at least wish her happy mothers day when she wakes up.  

Back in a week with the boys for an actual fishing trip.

16 hours ago, Bernie12 said:

are they using twigs as tools to work their phones like they do on the nature channel?

:laugh:

16 hours ago, mybeach said:

Doh!

claws like golem on the feet. Slithering up the armrest on either side of you. Braids will be flung over the back of the chair encroaching into your spaces lol

Wait'll he gets bench pressed for the BJ of his lifetime.

7 mins ago, JaseB said:

Fished a total of 5 mins yesterday.   Wind ripping against the current and wife and two 13 year old girls aren't exactly "hardcore" enough to fish in cold windy conditions. 

Been chomping to hit the beach since 0530 this a.m.  but thought I'd better be around to at least wish her happy mothers day when she wakes up.  

Back in a week with the boys for an actual fishing trip.

How are you supposed to make money on this "investment property" if you're there every weekend??

He's just bloated from traveling all day.  Look how beautiful red looks.  It's a testament to the hell of air travel.

43 mins ago, Tom T said:

He's just bloated from traveling all day.  Look how beautiful red looks.  It's a testament to the hell of air travel.

:laugh:

40 mins ago, JaseB said:

Whole E chit.  His first ever flounder was a keepah.  He wss a bit excited. 

20210509_093757.jpg

Yes! 

He's got the "hold it all the way out" for pic down.  Lol.  Atta boy.  

Loving the kids wearing PFDs. Good job dad.