Race baiters(D-MA) exploiting a tragedy

Rate this topic

jkrock

10 hours ago, saltydawg said:

When a victim checks multiple boxes, your virtue signaling gets magnified. 

Exponentially.

10 hours ago, jkrock said:

Yes.  The racist dems always amplify when the check boxes are  checked.  Otherwise  not so much. 

That Maura Healy is our AG.  She's running for governor and will probably win.  She's left of Lenin and tries to be more woke than the whole squad combined.  A wonderful choice for the next governor of MA.  I was hoping Joe was going to tap her for a federal gig to get her out of here, but no dice

Any plans on leaving the commonwealth ? (excuse me....just puked in my mouth, doesn't commonwealth = communism?). :freak:

1 hour ago, Mokes said:

Why are people saying she was lynched btw? Signs of a struggle? Wounds to the body? Defensive wounds? 

Or.......is it just because she's black?

Racist post reported.

8 hours ago, z-man said:

Just saw an update on this on the news. There was a rally today and now the mother wants justice for her child. What does that even mean? It sounds like suicide. Who is to blame? Maybe she should have paid more attention to her daughter and got her help if needed. 

Mom is shifting blame for her failures as a mother on society.

It is a great way to avoid looking in the mirror at who is responsible for her daughters death.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

1 min ago, HugeDinghy said:

mom should have been checking on her every few hours in case she had a concussion from the fight. 

Any word on what role dad played in all of this?

-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

1 min ago, HugeDinghy said:

"Miller dreamed of attending an HBCU"

so to be fair, and to answer my own question from earlier, this didn't come out of nowhere. 

Why would someone dream of attending a HBCU, and not Ivy league,  Stanford, etc?

Seems she set her dream bar pretty low.

-Thomas Jefferson
-Soren Kierkegaard

9 hours ago, z-man said:

Just saw an update on this on the news. There was a rally today and now the mother wants justice for her child. What does that even mean? It sounds like suicide. Who is to blame? Maybe she should have paid more attention to her daughter and got her help if needed. 

Trees have to go.

On 5/5/2021 at 8:11 PM, HugeDinghy said:

Yea. It was sad enough, the need to try and multiply the sad is so weird. 

What do you expect?

I love when we make way past the breakwater at first light and head out, there's nothing better, the whole rest of the world just melts away for me.

(*edited - member formerly known as 'windknot')