BLM vs WLM

Rate this topic

jkrock

• Building a city for all people of color to be free (no discrimination of nationality, gender, age, mental/physical differences, etc)
  • Jobs, housing, food, healthcare
  • No cops, no rent, no Coronavirus, and no white people

• Returning the land to Indigenous people

58nb52.jpg

3 hours ago, Nicky Da Fish said:

I stand by my statement.

ok..good to know......I'll remember that the next time a bakery or other business refuses to serve someone because the couple is gay, minority, etc and we'll see if you stand by your statement "if they own it they can do what they want" ....

2 mins ago, sell_fish said:

ok..good to know......I'll remember that the next time a bakery or other business refuses to serve someone because the couple is gay, minority, etc and we'll see if you stand by your statement "if they own it they can do what they want" ....

Denying services due to discrimination is not the same as private property rights.

22 mins ago, sell_fish said:

18 mins ago, Nicky Da Fish said:

Denying services due to discrimination is not the same as private property rights.

4 mins ago, sell_fish said:

Says Who ?   

"Errr....It's infrastructure!"

On 5/5/2021 at 7:27 PM, DMacLeod said:

That's the easy part.  Building and maintaining a community is no small task.

Look how good they’re doing in all the countries in Africa. I’m all for it. But don’t think your collecting welfare at whites expense. Get lost and build a place for the white leftist

The more that things change, the more they stay the same.

7 mins ago, drc said:

So now they WANT segregation. :dismay:

No problem there, so long as it extends to segregation from the welfare system as well.

Politicians and diapers should be changed often and regularly,  invariably for the same reason.

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."
Attributed to Abraham Lincoln.