Amazon reviews

Rate this topic

IsmailG

I have a OnePlus 7t phone, and it's only redeeming quality besides the nice screen is the warp speed charge, can go

from 1% to 50% in about 20 minutes. And they messed that up with the newest update so now it's just a slow charging piece of crap Chinese phone. 

10 hours ago, PCstriper said:

What ones are those if you don't mind me asking  ?

AUKEY Wireless Charger Stand, Qi Wireless Fast Charging Stand with 10W, 7.5W & 5W Output Levels, Compatible with iPhone 11/11 Pro/Max/X/XS/XR/8/8 Plus,Samsung Galaxy S9+ and More

Delete from SOL_Users where username like 'wasy','Seal'....

17 hours ago, HopHead said:

What a world.....in my arena there's now a bunch of docs that are far better marketers than surgeons.  I feel bad for patients anymore.

you don't say...

Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 9.53.42 AM.png

If you try to change it, you will ruin it. Try to hold it, and you will lose it.

Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

1 hour ago, ChumSlickJon said:

AUKEY Wireless Charger Stand, Qi Wireless Fast Charging Stand with 10W, 7.5W & 5W Output Levels, Compatible with iPhone 11/11 Pro/Max/X/XS/XR/8/8 Plus,Samsung Galaxy S9+ and More

Just ordered it, thank you !

(*member formerly known as 'PCSilverstriper')

1 hour ago, ChumSlickJon said:

Your phones sucks, or your charger sucks.  Newer phones charging at 20, 25W+ with the proper charger.