giggyfish

OAN News

Rate this topic

58 posts in this topic

In my search of a decent news app that reports actual news and not spew trash and getting annoyed with Fox and nbc I’ve come to like this OAN network. I know they lean conservative but so far most of the stories seem to be without much opinion injected. Any thoughts?

4 mins ago, crazybellringer said:

they are very pro trump you would like it. 

Why would you say that? :huh: 

I am pro America. Is al jazeera pro America? I doubt that. 

Just now, MikeMc said:

Why would you say that? :huh: 

I am pro America. Is al jazeera pro America? I doubt that. 

party before country!!!

just a quick look at this article let's you know it's garbage, dude got smashed in an election by an old geezer he ain't president of ****. 

Facebook’s Oversight Board is not allowing President Trump back on the site. The board of 20 political leaders, journalists and human rights activists chosen by the social media giant made their ruling Wednesday morning.

3 mins ago, crazybellringer said:

just a quick look at this article let's you know it's garbage, dude got smashed in an election by an old geezer he ain't president of ****. 

Facebook’s Oversight Board is not allowing President Trump back on the site. The board of 20 political leaders, journalists and human rights activists chosen by the social media giant made their ruling Wednesday morning.

All former presidents are still referred to as 'President', you ignorant dope. :dismay: