Sandflee

Homecoming Queen

Rate this topic

50 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

What a foookin idiot... 

Carroll remains free on a $6,000 bond, and Grover is free on $2,000 bond. Prosecutors said the mother and daughter each face a maximum 16-year sentence.

A Florida high school student accused of rigging her school's election will be charged as an adult.

Emily Grover and her mother Laura Carroll, assistant principal at Bellview Elementary School, were arrested in March after authorities said the duo used Carroll's special access to the district's student data system to cast hundreds of fraudulent votes for Grover in the homecoming queen election at Tate High School.

Grover was arrested when she was 17 years old. She turned 18 on April 16.

"This is not unusual with young people of that age. Juvenile (court) cannot do anything or supervise them after they become 18. And so it just makes better sense to move them into adult court where they can be supervised effectively," said Assistant State Attorney John Molchan.

anyone can see it would be rigged

Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 10.04.45 AM.png

Edited by Sandflee

She just wanted to get banged by the entire football team

All that High School garbage is hysterical. When you're 40 and washed up in life sitting at a bar, you can talk about how you were homecoming queen or the captain of some ****** sport team. LOL. Losers.

26 mins ago, MitchellNJ said:

She just wanted to get banged by the entire football team

All that High School garbage is hysterical. When you're 40 and washed up in life sitting at a bar, you can talk about how you were homecoming queen or the captain of some ****** sport team. LOL. Losers.

so i take it you were the homecoming queen ?  sounds like your talking from experiance.

Just now, coolhandfluke said:

so i take it you were the homecoming queen ?  sounds like your talking from experiance.

Those types of women are easy to spot

Just now, MitchellNJ said:

Those types of women are easy to spot

oh.............i never hung out in bars.  so you are talking cougars ?

Kiss that assistant principal’s pension goodbye. Oh wait. It’s a school district. I’m sure she’ll still be pension eligible.

16 years for rigging a high school election?? :huh: Who gives a ****. People don't get that much time for armed robbery these days.