Geebz42

What a disappointment

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

Probably the worst forum to be on then again it’s free u guys have a long way to go 

* I rather pay yearly then be on this garbage bunch of snitches on here 

Edited by TimS
Keep the BST Forum whining in the BST Forums

Some prefer this website. There is accountability, something that is lacking in many places, but obviously online. 

There are only a few simple rules that need to be followed here. 

10 hours ago, Geebz42 said:

I rather pay yearly then be on this garbage bunch of snitches on here 

Excellent, we would rather have you pay somewhere else than come here to whine about rules you don't think should apply to you :wave: 

When you use the BST Forum here (for free) we ask that you read and follow the rules. You agreed to do that when you made your first post in there - yet you didn't uphold you side of the deal. And repeatedly broke rule after rule in there. We tried, for more than a week, to explain them to you - and still, you just keep on ignoring them. Then you whine about paying another website to use their forum and how that should be reason enough to let you ignore our rules?

Your disappointment is kinda on you, had you read our rules or guidelines before you joined - like you were asked - you would have known exactly what to expect. You should have read them before you used the BST Forum - like you were asked - you would have known what to expect. You can go sell your reel somewhere else, half a dozen threads that had to be shut down here has been more than enough tries just to get you to read the rules you've been asked to read repeatedly :)

TimS

18 hours ago, Geebz42 said:

Probably the worst forum to be on then again it’s free u guys have a long way to go 

* I rather pay yearly then be on this garbage bunch of snitches on here 

If you really don't want to be here, I can accommodate your exit. ;)