Geebz42

WTS Vs200 gold

7 posts in this topic

1 min ago, Geebz42 said:

Ok what seems to be the problem just trying to sell a reel that’s all my friend 

Did you read the rules at the top of the forum?

And weren't you told that you were not welcomed to sell it here the last time you posted it?

Go read the rules located at the top of the forum that you should have read before you posted anything here.

Screenshot_20210504-222711_Chrome.jpg

So I would have to take down my post from the hull in witch I pay a yearly fee because the rules state that I only can post it on here I guarantee u that I’m not the only one ☝️ 

10 hours ago, Geebz42 said:

So I would have to take down my post from the hull in witch I pay a yearly fee because the rules state that I only can post it on here I guarantee u that I’m not the only one ☝️ 

No, you can post it on every other website on the planet and try to sell it - just not here. We don't allow items to be listed here while they are listed elsewhere. Your paying a yearly fee to use another website has absolutely nothing to do with this site, not sure why you think that would matter :)

We don't ask you for money - we only ask you to follow the rules. And you refuse to follow them - not because you are a bad person, probably just because you don't care :) Here's the rules - they are linked at the top of the entire website, they aren't hard to find...and the ONLY thing we ask you to do is read them and follow them. You paying another website to use their website doesn't make it ok to ignore our rules :) Number 2 is the one you are struggling with. You can read the rules and some further explanation here: 

BST FORUM RULES
(details for each rule below this list)
- If you are using these BST Forums, you are responsible for knowing these rules - please read all of them --

1. Personal Messages (PMs) - we do not allow negotiating, making offers, buying, selling or soliciting (that includes soliciting trades) via PMs - period. Ever.

2. Items being offered for sale on this forum must not be offered for sale on any other website or in any other manner while they are offered here.

3. Do not criticize anyone's asking price - it's their 'for sale' thread - if you aren't interested in buying it, stay out of it.

4. This forum is for non-commercial use - this includes items that you purchased wholesale, through your business or selling things you made.

***This also covers "flipping" - the resale of newly purchases plugs for profit - we do not allow the selling or trading of new plugs purchased in the past 60 days. Profit or intention doesn't matter.

5. Items that are offered for sale here should be offered to the members in the order that they accepted your asking price - see explanation #5 below for more. 

6. Each member is limited to 4 active threads (combined) at any one time - you can now close your thread - please don't post in it when you close it, just close it.

7. Do not remove pictures or text or prices from your post after an item is sold - leave your threads intact.

8. Bumps and "ttt" posts are limited to once per day with a total of three bumps per thread.

9. This forum is not to be used for announcements of sales elsewhere nor should anyone refer others to places they can purchase something.

10. SELLING - Every items that is placed on this forum for SALE must be described as well as possible and listed with a clear asking price - "add paypal fees" is NOT considered a clear asking price. See explanation #10 below for more.

10A. TRADING/BUYING - When you start a WTT or WTB thread, the item(s) you are looking for must be described as clearly as possible. No "lets see what you got" threads.

11. Do not hijack - no one, under any circumstances, should show interest in or offer to buy ANYTHING in a WTB thread they didn't start - EVER.

12. No PayPal "Gift" or "Friends and Family" - don't ask for it, don't demand it, don't suggest it - PayPal "gift"/"friends and family" are not welcome here.

12a. No Venmo payment can be requested by sellers here either - turns out there is no recourse from Venmo once a payment is sent.

13. PLUGS - Want to SELL/Want to BUY/Want to TRADE - they have separate forums for a reason. Do not offer to TRADE in a WTB/WTS thread - do not offer to BUY in a WTT thread.

14. No telephone numbers, email addresses, text message request or "PM with interest" in any BST Forum here.

15. When selling/trading with a member who has less than 100 posts or has been a member for less than one year you are welcome to require them to pay for signature confirmation and/or insurance. See #15 below for more info.