fishweewee

Ya learn something new every day...

Rate this topic

42 posts in this topic

Funniest story I've heard from a guy I worked with about a possum. His dad was a cop and came home from work one night and heard something in the garage, opens the door and sees a big possum walking around, in fear of waking the neighbors and shooting it with his service weapon he goes and gets his bow. Sends an arrow into the possum and it gets pinned to the wall, thing starts squealing and gives birth to a litter of babies, so now this thing is screaming and little blind possums are wiggling around the floor and the kids are crying. Dad is like what the ****!

1 min ago, IsmailG said:

Funniest story I've heard from a guy I worked with about a possum. His dad was a cop and came home from work one night and heard something in the garage, opens the door and sees a big possum walking around, in fear of waking the neighbors and shooting it with his service weapon he goes and gets his bow. Sends an arrow into the possum and it gets pinned to the wall, thing starts squealing and gives birth to a litter of babies, so now this thing is screaming and little blind possums are wiggling around the floor and the kids are crying. Dad is like what the ****!

My kid's dog got into a fight with one and my son bashed the possum with a shovel. It had babies in its pouch. They died, too. 

18 mins ago, IsmailG said:

It had babies in its pouch. They ride on her back too.

When theres Coons on my Mommas porch she chases them off with a broom.

Some guys feed them granola bars...