Fishing Pete

Principle spanked a kid

Rate this topic

31 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, MitchellNJ said:

I bet no one ****s with the computers in the futcher

Or the future  !

Looking back if my parents would have sued for all the times I got paddled in school in the 70’s they would be millionaires.

18 hours ago, Fishing Pete said:

Oh yeah and Bruce Jenner is running for Governor of California. As a Republican.

That is one disturbing looking MF. LOL

Typical republican 

3 hours ago, FishermanTim said:

Had nuns that would whip your ass if you got out of line, and parents were OK with that.

Had a high school teacher lay into a student who did something stupid, like push, shove hit or spit on him, and nobody cared because the student really brought it on himself.

Now you can't even verbally reprimand a child without the parents seeing lawsuit $$.

I have a friend who taught 6th grade social studies on Long Island for decades in the same classroom.  

Outside that room was a three story stairwell that he hung rotten kids over by their ankles. 

They straightened out after that. 

Unfortunately there will always be those that take the old saying "Spare the rod, spoil the child" to its absurd/obscene extremes, but most of us knew from an early age that if you screwed up, acted up or got into trouble that we started, we learned that a spanking or ass-whooping did wonders to keep us in line.

Almost all of us would NEVER think of talking back to a parent, teacher or police officer.

Nowadays it's considered "normal" to show disrespect for any/all authority figures.

It's almost a rule in social media that they have to be jerks to get those all-important "likes".

My ass got the paddle in 3rd and 4th grade and I got the Belt when I got home , Mom wasn't to happy to get a call from the Principal (her High School math teacher ) I figured it out after that , They really should bring in back.

The kid probably deserved it, but that said, if someone does that to my little girl, even if it's a woman, I'm going to smash her ****ing head into the wall so hard that I'll be in jail, and she'll be in a coma.

And if that teacher is your wife, I'm going to do even worse to you when you step in to do something about it.

What kind of adult hits a little girl with a paddle like that?!?

On 5/4/2021 at 6:50 PM, Fishing Pete said:

Oh yeah and Bruce Jenner is running for Governor of California. As a Republican.

That is one disturbing looking MF. LOL

Yup it would appear that Bruce has a slipped Discus.

I went the Catholic school route through high school , there were a few sadistic , frustrated bull dike nuns that just whaled on kids, completely over the top , to this day violence leaves me sick to my stomach. I saw the video and what the principal did was assault with the paddle. The kid needed to be disciplined but hitting her with a piece of wood is f'ed up.

I had a principal in elementary (Catholic school), who had a policy of if your hair was long enough to touch your ears she would cut it.  She had a barbers chair in her office.