Callmefish

Has anyone got a van staal vr201 from a pre-order yet?

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, natejeep said:

SWE pushed their ETA on them from "mid/late april" to "late may" on their website.

Yeah i saw that too, they seems to be waiting for more then two pre orders to come rolling in....

I pre-ordered one from Josh the day he started taking pre-orders. I figured its pointless to email him. I also tried get Craig to respond notta. You'd think if they were gonna start a pre-order the reels would be assembled in China waiting to ship.

Everybody is in that same boat with delays...  I “pre-ordered” my 2020 Saragosa SWA in late December...  didn’t get it till early April.  Been waiting to order the new ODM Genesis as well.  Was supposed to come in at the end of April...  now projected to be the end of May.  Who knows... :(

Dude, it’s still hard sometimes to find some the Shimano reels that came out last year like the Stradic FL, and Saragosa.

Production of everything overseas, then the shipping aspect of it.... the Kung Flu messed everything up, and any pre-order date anyone gives I’d take with a grain of salt. Expect delays unfortunately I think.

Under promise and over deliver. This is the same old story with Van Stall. Long before Covid there was disappointed VS customers. 

:worms:

2 mins ago, ged said:

Under promise and over deliver. This is the same old story with Van Stall. Long before Covid there was disappointed VS customers. 

:worms:

It’s only a month late, better then my visser still.