Pauleye

Hardy Zenith 1-piece 4 wt

19 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Hardy Zenith 1 pc 4wt. 8’10” The finest 4 wt I ever used an I use a lot of 4 wts. I am selling because I have 2 of these 1-piece rods (plus another 9’, 4 piece). I’m not shipping unless you pay for actual shipping. I live in central CT and willing to drive to most of CT, western-central MA, and RI to meet. I have rod tube and sock. Rod in like new condition. U40 cork seal applied to grip when new. 

$275

2FBE70D2-1BAC-42C5-844A-46ECE2501B3D.jpeg

46EDADD2-FE9C-464D-97F5-4F9348778ECF.jpeg

Edited by Pauleye

Oh man....... really ... really wish I saw this earlier before I just picked up another 4wt. Great rod , great price 

Posted (edited) · Report post

Manchester - S Windsor - East Hartford area

I frequent RI, too.....family is there. I’m willing to travel some. I am assuming a 9’ tube is prohibitively expensive to ship but I did not check shipping rates.

Edited by Pauleye

I apologize for the delay getting back to you.  I completely forgot it was still posted.  I decided not too long after the original post to sell my house and got very distracted with my focus on that stuff.  I lost my interest in selling when there was no interest in buying. I will certainly get back to you in a few days and let you know.  Thanks! 

I have not had a chance to give it much thought.  My apologies.  I’m still unpacking from a move. I am going through my fishing stuff soon and will decide. I have to downsize and give up a few rods and reels. :(  Reach out to me after the new year as I am using time between the holdidays to go through stuff. 

Sorry, I'm checking this website for the first time in a long time.  I have a daughter who has been a handful starting in December. Things are much better for all of us. With nice trout weather on the horizon I'll get it out along with my other rods this weekend.