J

Appeal Time!
Derek Chauvin juror LIED

Rate this topic

81 posts in this topic

Chauvin was not guilty of any of the charges leveled at him. It was a stacked court and a travesty of a political conviction.

Chauvin was guilty of at least depraved indifference, he forcibly restrained Floyd until the cocktail of drugs ingested by Floyd took their lethal toll.

2 mins ago, zybathegeek said:

Chauvin was not guilty of any of the charges leveled at him. It was a stacked court and a travesty of a political conviction.

Chauvin was guilty of at least depraved indifference, he forcibly restrained Floyd until the cocktail of drugs ingested by Floyd took their lethal toll.

Yup

I know every dem member wants every one to have a fair trial and due process ...so what’s the problem ....a successful court appeal is not o k ...but you can bless the bought prosecuters letting your terrorists i mean rioters out of jail ...almost as funny as a dem lapping up the propaganda from a chineese backed news outlet that the reporters spew forth as verbal diarrhea ....they admitted propaganda not me ..and these dirt bag demedia outlets compile election results ...uh huh .....what ever a dem touches turns to c h I t ........LOL LOL LOL 

1 hour ago, Finster said:

Changes the fact of whether he received a fair trial, which is more important than whatever the outcome..

Way too many people don't understand this and it's frightening :dismay: 

9 hours ago, Mokes said:

Floyd died because he was a fat, stupid drug addict who broke law after law, and was a complete scumbag. Stop defending criminals. 

I’ll say it again, Chauvin did not kill Floyd.  He just didn’t save him.

7 hours ago, Finster said:

The issue isn't the shirt.

The issue is that he was there, and subsequently lied on a jury questionnaire asking if he had been to any protests..

He obviously lied because he wanted to be on the jury.  He wanted to be on the jury in order to ensure a guilty verdict.  Fool.  I wonder if he’s related to Aunt Maxine.

They have to grant an appeal.  This guy didn’t get a fair trial at all.

10 hours ago, dena said:

What a dummy.

Now we get to do it all over again, and hope for a different result.

I think due to Maxine Water's poorly worded comment and the Judge's decision to plow ahead we're going to get another trial anyway.

1 hour ago, Nessmuk said:

He obviously lied because he wanted to be on the jury.  He wanted to be on the jury in order to ensure a guilty verdict.  Fool.  I wonder if he’s related to Aunt Maxine.

And he was first in line to " call the press "

49 mins ago, MaxKatt said:

I think due to Maxine Water's poorly worded comment and the Judge's decision to plow ahead we're going to get another trial anyway.

Is it even possible for a " fair " trial. ?

Must be some legal folks here that can chime in. 

5 yrs federal penitentiary? 

It will get bad, you guys know the price of plywood will be cost prohibitive for many small stores so it is lootin'  time. 

55 mins ago, MaxKatt said:

Which of all of her comments the past 5 years were " poorly worded " .( are you saying a black woman is POOR with words ? RACIST)

2 hours ago, Nessmuk said:

A fair trial is the basis of American justice. 

Reading through this thread , not clear, is the story true?

Because if it is , that juror is going to be the cause of riots and probably more death and destruction. 

Well the animals that cause the death and destruction will be the cause , but the jurors SELFISH lies will be the spark.