codfish

Sidney Powell's court explanation 5/3/2021

Rate this topic

64 posts in this topic

"Powell's lawyers argued her conspiracy theories were not meant to be taken as statements of fact
Sidney Powell doesn't think any "reasonable person" who listened to her claims about the 2020 election - and donated to her stated effort to overturn President Joe Biden's victory - would believe what she was saying on television "were truly statements of fact."

 

Did anyone actually believe Sidney and Rudy ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I swear you started this same thread a week or two ago.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why do you snip in quotes with edits?

 

I think she is a fool but I think you might be too so...what was actually said?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 mins ago, codfish said:

"Powell's lawyers argued her conspiracy theories were not meant to be taken as statements of fact
Sidney Powell doesn't think any "reasonable person" who listened to her claims about the 2020 election - and donated to her stated effort to overturn President Joe Biden's victory - would believe what she was saying on television "were truly statements of fact."

 

Did anyone actually believe Sidney and Rudy ??

By chance, do you have the transcripts?  

 

Isn't she actually admitting to slandering Dominion, in a defamation suit brought against her?  Why would she do that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, codfish said:

Nope:) Just hard to believe anyone would listen to her or Rudy:laugh:

So, you believe 80 million people voted for Joe Biden?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, JimG said:

Why do you snip in quotes with edits?

 

I think she is a fool but I think you might be too so...what was actually said?

I quoted her legal defense from 5/3/2021, if you would like here is more of the story:)

"Her claims were cosigned by the Republican Party and endorsed by the former president, although his campaign later distanced itself from Powell as her outlandish assertions increased their legal vulnerability. (Rudy Giuliani, too, is now being sued by the company for his part in "a viral disinformation campaign.)"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, codfish said:

I quoted her legal defense from 5/3/2021, if you would like here is more of the story:)

"Her claims were cosigned by the Republican Party and endorsed by the former president, although his campaign later distanced itself from Powell as her outlandish assertions increased their legal vulnerability. (Rudy Giuliani, too, is now being sued by the company for his part in "a viral disinformation campaign.)"

Why don’t you link the source?  Sounds like nonsense to me, but I will wait for the facts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

By chance, do you have the transcripts?  

 

Isn't she actually admitting to slandering Dominion, in a defamation suit brought against her?  Why would she do that?

"Isn't she actually admitting to slandering Dominion, in a defamation suit brought against her?  Why would she do that?"

 

Good ? this ones for Brian:)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Maine Guide said:

Why don’t you link the source?  Sounds like nonsense to me, but I will wait for the facts. 

 

1 min ago, Maine Guide said:

Why don’t you link the source?  Sounds like nonsense to me, but I will wait for the facts. 

 

3 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

Why don’t you link the source?  Sounds like nonsense to me, but I will wait for the facts. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dominion-accusing-sidney-powell-promoting-232403446.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, codfish said:

"Isn't she actually admitting to slandering Dominion, in a defamation suit brought against her?  Why would she do that?"

 

Good ? this ones for Brian:)

 

You shouldn’t need a family lawyer to tell you that you cannot lie in spoken or written format about someone without possibly facing civil charges. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, codfish said:

I quoted her legal defense from 5/3/2021, if you would like here is more of the story:)

"Her claims were cosigned by the Republican Party and endorsed by the former president, although his campaign later distanced itself from Powell as her outlandish assertions increased their legal vulnerability. (Rudy Giuliani, too, is now being sued by the company for his part in "a viral disinformation campaign.)"

Cool

 

You people on the left are liars too.

 

We normal people would sleep well if all you liars could juat be put on an island and the island torched.   We could all sleep to the sound of your screams and the smell of your burning flesh. 

 

Cool thread though.  

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Did anyone actually believe Sidney and Rudy ??"

 

A whole bunch of folks believed Individual One when he started his rigged election lies well before the actual election.  They continued to believe him during and after the election.   Sidney, Rudy, the "Strike Force", right wing radio and TV, all promoted the lies.

 

I did and do not believe any of their lies.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember when Biden was losing everywhere and overnight millions of pretend ballots showed up and democrats all emotionally screamed at anyone that asked any questions.

 

That was funny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.