The Riddler

That Teacher Who Berates A Cop

Rate this topic

85 posts in this topic

Cops should ALL walk off the job Nationwide for 1 week and America might wake the eff up. I'll be fine. I have 2 sets of armor, shitload of ammo and enough guns for 5 people. 

Food and water for 3 months. America will fall in love with the Blue real quick. They'll also be a lot of dead criminals as the Righties will all have to go Rittenhouse for a week. 

It would be glorious.

^ great idea as long as the good people are given a free pass to defend themselves from the ****ing savages gone wild.

47 mins ago, HopHead said:

^ great idea as long as the good people are given a free pass to defend themselves from the ****ing savages gone wild.

This quote needs to emphasized 

3 mins ago, Markushook said:

This quote needs to emphasized 

*ly.....you defend your life in NY/NJ you may go to jail.

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, Mokes said:

Cops should ALL walk off the job Nationwide for 1 week and America might wake the eff up. I'll be fine. I have 2 sets of armor, shitload of ammo and enough guns for 5 people. 

Food and water for 3 months. America will fall in love with the Blue real quick. They'll also be a lot of dead criminals as the Righties will all have to go Rittenhouse for a week. 

It would be glorious.

I'm in Brother , But make it 2 weeks , There's just too many fools for only a week .

Edited by jolly mon

6 mins ago, jolly mon said:

I'm in Brother , But make it 2 weeks , There's just too many fools for only a week .

Deal. 

1 hour ago, Mokes said:

It would be glorious.

They had an incident in Seattle, in a section overrun by scum called "Chop City".

The cops and EMT's won't go in there because they fear for their lives.

The region was taken over by gangs of protestors months ago that haven't left and the city allowed it to continue. Seems a kid got shot and killed by a fellow so-called "peaceful protestor" and ended up dying because the EMT's wouldn't go in and get him.

It would be a sad, enraging story, except this idiot was part of the crowd and had no reason to be there.

His mother is playing the "racial victim" card to the media, who are lapping it up like mother's milk.

All I can say is that these idiots wanted what they got and now have to live and die by it.

10 hours ago, blastwater said:

They should have field tested her for booze but they played it safe. Hope the internet will be a hanging judge. 
Mercedes Karen.  

Test her for EVERY possible drug and make it a point to have an angry female doctor/officer be sure she isn't smuggling anything up her ass, you know, just to safe.

Then blast this video online and on every news station in a tri-state area with her name and what she claims is her profession (beside race-baiting sue-happy doosh) and the school she "claims" to teach at.

That way we can all have a laugh at her expense. 

The cop was exemplary. Her shaking hands and demeanor  say maybe bi-polar, maybe a med change. The cop kept his cool and read the situation.  Not everything is as cut and dry as it appears..

7 mins ago, bloosfisher said:

The cop was exemplary. Her shaking hands and demeanor  say maybe bi-polar, maybe a med change. The cop kept his cool and read the situation.  Not everything is as cut and dry as it appears..

Even more reason she shouldn’t have been driving & playing with her cell phone with a kid in the car, which makes this even more cut and dry.  

Ticket absolutely to the maximum, getting out a gun and being aggressive, reacting to her, no. Maybe even make her stop driving after an evaluation.