That Teacher Who Berates A Cop

Rate this topic

The Riddler

That should be enough to remove her from ANY teaching position. CANCEL her ass.

"LIFE'S TOUGH......IT'S EVEN TOUGHER WHEN YOU'RE STUPID." John Wayne

"Just as the laymen leave medicine to doctors and electronics to engineers, so people who are not qualified to think should leave all thinking to the experts and have faith in the experts' higher authority. Only experts are able to understand the discoveries of modern science, which have proved that thought is an illusion and that the mind is a myth."

Atlas Shrugged

2 mins ago, Poisson Idea said:

Sounds like you boys are ready to join the academy and uphold that bad reputation. I don't think the actual officer involved would appreciate your comments.

Well, we are civilian and I'm the resident Mexican.  :wave:

22 mins ago, Poisson Idea said:

Sounds like you boys are ready to join the academy and uphold that bad reputation. I don't think the actual officer involved would appreciate your comments.

Sounds like your "wokeness" approves her behavior. :beatin:

The :airquote: reputation :airquote: you speak of is a false narrative continually pushed by ignorance. Created by the liberal mindset that perpetuates a systemic lack of personal responsibility. A mindset that encourages the belief that everybody's a :airquote: victim :airquote: and applauds criminality to the point drug-addled rapists and violent felons are canonized as heroes of the new society.

No sir. I believe that officer would be envious of the people who take a stand against this cancerous mentality that is crippling this country.

Quite frankly I think I can speak for a large portion of Americans in saying you can shove that BS up your ass.

Good day. :howdy:

"LIFE'S TOUGH......IT'S EVEN TOUGHER WHEN YOU'RE STUPID." John Wayne

"Just as the laymen leave medicine to doctors and electronics to engineers, so people who are not qualified to think should leave all thinking to the experts and have faith in the experts' higher authority. Only experts are able to understand the discoveries of modern science, which have proved that thought is an illusion and that the mind is a myth."

Atlas Shrugged

Besides being stupid enough to guarantee herself a citation versus maybe a warning, this woman's behavior should result in being terminated from a position of public trust.   Like it or not, certain jobs, such as teaching, require an even higher standard of outside behavior, and this was certainly not demonstrated here.   If she was my kid's teacher, I would be raising holy hell.   

Marty

3 hours ago, The Riddler said:

Well, we are civilian and I'm the resident Mexican.  :wave:

You will always be Mexican, and not White, like she says to the cop.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

Really, though.

What idiot starts off a police interaction like that?

It is not the way to come away from the stop with out a ticket. She blew her chance at leewayz in her first sentence.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard