Double vision!

Rate this topic

Only one of these cats are ours. My daughter screamed "dad there's 2 blues!". I come downstairs to this. The picture doesn't show it but minus a white tip on our cats tail they are IDENTICAL.  Haven't seen that cat in the 2 years we have been here. My daughter called our cat to come in for the night,  this one came in like it lived here for years,  letting all the kids pet it and pick it up!

received_3010962989150582.jpeg

1 hour ago, Ditchbag said:

Came in like it lived here

In the civilized part of AMERICA we have screen doors lol

My wife does that every night.

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition.
Ce n'est pas le mur derrière lequel il se passe quelque chose, mais bien la cuisinière dans laquelle on a brûlé quelque chose

We had a female Persian show up on our doorstep years ago. Ex talked me into keeping her....I wasn't a big cat fan at the time. Beautiful snowball white. Little on the fat side though so we figured she belonged to somebody. No tags or collar. We tried for a couple of weeks to find the owner with no luck.

Much to our surprise we found out she wasn't fat.....she was pregnant! She a litter of kittens. All of them snowball white.

When it came time to adopt them out one of the males mysteriously disappeared. Looked high and low for it no luck.:headscratch:

About a year later I'm visiting my mom. Sitting on the front porch I look across the street at the neighbors, wave, and there's a snow white cat sitting on their porch. I walked over and asked about the cat. They told me that it had shown up on their doorstep about a year ago and they took it in. A kitten then.

Only thing I could figure was somehow it had climbed into either my truck or the ex's car and hitched a ride then took off when we got to mom's. Reckon it was in his blood to be a rolling stone. Within a couple of years there were white cats all over that neighborhood. :hippie:

"LIFE'S TOUGH......IT'S EVEN TOUGHER WHEN YOU'RE STUPID." John Wayne

"Just as the laymen leave medicine to doctors and electronics to engineers, so people who are not qualified to think should leave all thinking to the experts and have faith in the experts' higher authority. Only experts are able to understand the discoveries of modern science, which have proved that thought is an illusion and that the mind is a myth."

Atlas Shrugged

16 hours ago, SacoStriperFisha said:

Haha no it came in when my daughter called to our cat. She didn't realize it was different until she saw them together and screamed. 

You have probably been feeding and housing it for months without knowing.

"A land without memories is a people without liberty" - Robert E. Lee

7 mins ago, hhager23 said:

You have probably been feeding and housing it for months without knowing.

lol probably right!

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

my brother had a little cat door window thing in his house  he came home from work and there were like 10 cats lounging around in his house :bucktooth:

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..