The BuzzardsBayBruin

Squid report 2021

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

I’ve fished both MA and RI from shore this year and caught at each location. That being said the best is still in the near future.

the boat guys are crushing them, got out for a random boat trip yesterday evening. Unbelievable bite

72958836-6529-47E0-AECD-3F8E24B1C473.jpeg

6A2976A5-1E7A-4825-91F2-FFF0028082D3.jpeg

29C243BF-6AC6-43A3-B228-1CC10A4DF1C9.jpeg

5 mins ago, The BuzzardsBayBruin said:

This one might be gold 

E93096FC-2FF1-4718-ADDA-270B8F492303.jpeg

No doubt. That's a pin winner for sure. Maybe weigh it in at Red Top.

The boat bite is a happening event for sure right now and judging from a gift of yesterdays bite they are huge full grown species for sure. Peace and Prayers

bluefish are on the backside of the vineyard too I hear. once them and the scup move In with the next blow the squid off hyannis are gone. I'm predicting around Thursday the fishing will taper off.

Edited by SalmonAndStriper Stalker

I agreed with you that Squid fishing is very hot in this year. I had a chance to fish at Hyannis Harbor. I got full 2 bucket in an hour. Total for 10 gallons bucket for 6 hours trip with 3 guys on board.
Wonder that I can squid fishing from the pier (any pier in cape code)? Any information is good for me 

I was leaving my office in Shrewsbury Monday afternoon.  Truck with a trailer/boat crossed the intersection headed towards the highway.  Like a 21' CC covered in ink lol.  Rods in the rocket launchers rigged with squid jigs.