scoobydoo

111 tested positive

Rate this topic

89 posts in this topic

For covid antibodies dating back to september 2019 in Italy.

Bloodwork for prospective lung cancer screening blood samples were tested and tested at a 10%+ positive rate.

The places that covid first decimated just so happened to be where the most frequent positive pre pandemic results came from.

Found that interesting.

So that prove Covid was already community spreading by september 2019

(adding....satellite imagery archives showed larger than usual car volumes in hospital parking lots in Wuhan dating back and starting in August)

For covid antibodies dating back to september 2019 in Italy.

Bloodwork for prospective lung cancer screening blood samples were tested and tested at a 10%+ positive rate.

The places that covid first decimated just so happened to be where the most frequent positive pre pandemic results came from.

Found that interesting.

So that prove Covid was already community spreading by september 2019

Also appears italian radiologists wrote off lung x rays as a result of an aggressive flu when it ended up being covid.

Paris confirmed Covid dating back to December 2019.

Edited by scoobydoo

Not following - 10% of a population of an area in Italy had covid in September 2019 - and nobody noticed or died? Did they just now test the blood that’s been drawn from Sept 2019 through today? I have a multitude of questions :) 

6 mins ago, TimS said:

Not following - 10% of a population of an area in Italy had covid in September 2019 - and nobody noticed or died? Did they just now test the blood that’s been drawn from Sept 2019 through today? I have a multitude of questions :) 

Watch the vid..

10 percent of the Lung cancer screenings had tested positive for covid.  

The samples were taken from all over italy.  There is a heat map for the cancer tests and samples that tested positive.

Suggesting covid was widespread in italy pre pandemic...before any public cause for concern.

I don’t watch too many videos, if it’s real there will be articles and studies...hell, proof of covid in Italy in Sept 2019 would be world news. I don’t put much faith in YT stuff when it comes to breaking news :) 

1 hour ago, TimS said:

I don’t watch too many videos, if it’s real there will be articles and studies...hell, proof of covid in Italy in Sept 2019 would be world news. I don’t put much faith in YT stuff when it comes to breaking news :) 

Study was published in the Journal of the American Medical Assn. this article is from Bloomberg:

"The coronavirus was circulating in Italy as soon as the end of November 2019, according to a new report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, lending weight to other studies that have suggested an earlier appearance of the disease in Europe. Tests showed that a child from the Milan area contracted a severe acute coronavirus respiratory syndrome in early December 2019, about three months before the first Covid-19 cases were identified in the country, the report said. The symptoms were mistaken for a case of measles. 

Analysis was carried out retroactively on samples from patients who subsequently tested negative for measles, including one for a 4-year-old boy, which showed a positive result for Covid, according to the report by researchers at Milan’s Department of Biomedical Sciences for Health.

The new findings, which confirm other studies, shift the timeline for the beginning of the outbreak to late autumn 2019 from late February, when the first cases on the continent were identified in the northern Italian town of Codogno.

A separate study published in June indicated that the virus was present in sewage systems in Milan and Turin as early as December.

Italy is among the countries to be hit hardest by the pandemic, with more than 60,000 deaths and 1.7 million cases since the initial outbreak.

Edited by TimS
link

So somebody sold lab animals in the summer of 2019 and there was spreading in China and the Asian workforce imported by Italy in the late fall. OMB had 'terrible' reports in December. Timeline doesn't sound far off. 

34 mins ago, MakoMike said:

The coronavirus was circulating in Italy as soon as the end of November 2019, according to a new report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, lending weight to other studies that have suggested an earlier appearance of the disease in Europe. Tests showed that a child from the Milan area contracted a severe acute coronavirus respiratory syndrome in early December 2019,

November and December is quite different from September :) 

42 mins ago, slicedcornbread said:

I'd like to know the truth about how early it was circulating in China before Europe. We'll never know because those Orientals are lying scum.

Oriental being lying scum is way to general of a statement.  That being said this schidt has been here way way longer than the gov is telling us.  I would say late summer 2019. 

1 min ago, Stryper Snyper said:

That being said this schidt has been here way way longer than the gov is telling us.  I would say late summer 2019. 

Then why did people wait until March to start dying? There’s no logic in saying covid has been in the US since summer 2019 but it waited patiently until March 2020 for people to start dying.