42 posts in this topic

Practicing Catholic, Recovering Atheist

Retired Military & Veteran

Owned my own Business for 25 years

Avid clay shooter & fisherman

Any questions??

Oh, and I believe Liberalism is Leprosy

Edited by Knight771

Dont Iike  republicans don’t like democrats ...that’s a crock of horse c h I t ....the Dems blamed trump for their hate,their rage,their unhingement ,their violence,their racism ....ok that’s their c h I t ...but trump is gone ...now whats the Dems problem ....the pro violent,racist Dems are in control ,where’s the unity ....the transparency ....don’t mention a Republican ,what’s your problem mr /mrs Democrat ....why the hate ....LOL LOL LOL .....

49 mins ago, Little said:

I was raised by two very very typical democrats, but that is just a dodge.

"I was raised by two very very typical democrats" that makes you a moderate:laugh::laugh:

5 mins ago, Little said:

What does that mean?

be specific.

"The social safety net ( SSN) consists of non-contributory assistance existing to improve lives of vulnerable families and individuals experiencing poverty and destitution."

I know, they take every ones money at gun point.  I see that as the price for being part of a country.  Everything the gov does is at gun point.

Poverty is like combat, you really don't know what is like, unless you have lived through it.

3 mins ago, Riverboat33 said:

"The social safety net ( SSN) consists of non-contributory assistance existing to improve lives of vulnerable families and individuals experiencing poverty and destitution."

I know, they take every ones money at gun point.  I see that as the price for being part of a country.  Everything the gov does is at gun point.

Poverty is like combat, you really don't know what is like, unless you have lived through it.

"Poverty is like combat, you really don't know what is like, unless you have lived through it." food for thought

17 mins ago, Riverboat33 said:

Ok fair.  Will you at least acknowledge that the way it is currently done is immoral?

1 min ago, Little said:

Ok fair.  Will you at least acknowledge that the way it is currently done is immoral?

Yes, totally out of control.

I agree with Ben Franklin,  "The best thing we can do for the poor, is to make their poverty as uncomfortable as possible".  

51 mins ago, Riverboat33 said:

Yes, totally out of control.

I agree with Ben Franklin,  "The best thing we can do for the poor, is to make their poverty as uncomfortable as possible".  

is to make their poverty as uncomfortable as possible".  food for thought :):)