RobD DE

1999 coachmen Catalina 21ft rv

14 posts in this topic

Has almost 37,000 original miles. Runs good. Just had the cab over rebuilt. Ripped out the old rug put down tiles. Coated the roof. Just took the cover off to get it ready for the season and there is a 4” crack in the front panel. Generator works. Has a refrigerator  stove microwave and full bathroom. Took it for a ride today it has a stuck front caliper. $3500

come get it today. It’s registered and insured so you can take it for a ride. Insurance is like $219 a year full coverage. I’m located in oakdale ny. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Possibly interested, there is definitely some work that will have to be done and be factored into the cost. Are you flexible on the price?

Are you available tomorrow morning or Tuesday morning? I am in Nassau county and would like to come and check it out and see it in person.

I’m not available in the mornings during the week. I’m going to have the abs and brake light checked out tomorrow after work. 

2 hours ago, Catchg22 said:

Im interested also. What engine is in it?

Based on the fender badge my guess would be Triton V10. Which should be a 6.8L

Well if it doesn't go before, my wife and I would take a ride on the werkend. We have been looking for something like this.

Hey guys sorry I’m gonna lock this up for a couple days. Waiting to get it back from my mechanic he’s trying to figure out the abs and brake light issue.