The TideRunner

Boating and Fishing Tag Sale

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

I'm seeing signs around for a fishing and boating tag sale to be held May 8 at the Stratford CT boat ramp. Don't know much about who be selling what, bit I did talk to an old friend who will be there selling all his fishing equipment due to his advancing years, Hi last boat was a 52' and I know he didn't buy junk.  Don't know how many more like him will be there. If I'm not working I'll go check it out...unless I hit the lakes.

Posted (edited) · Report post

That sounds pretty awesome!  

I may have to go.  Thanks for the heads up. 

Any idea on times?

Edited by PSegnatelli

42 mins ago, The TideRunner said:

Saturday May8 

7-3 

rain date is May 15. Stratford boat ramp birdseye street 

Awesome. Thanks!

No flea market for me. I had 3 choices. Work at time and a half. Nope seeing as I was called in at the last minute. Flea market. Nope.

Third choice. Truck is loaded, Topper in, gear in and ready to do battle with some pre-spawn LMB. Haven't been out in two weeks. Last time out. I stopped counting at 22.

I spend too much at fishing flea markets, though what I buy I resell, because I usually have too much.

Spend too much, that means I have to grab my time and a half! Saturdays are for the boys!

Me either.  Too much stuff goin on to do anything fun.  Well except mow the grass. I find it enjoyable.  

I'll make a cocktail and try to find which cup fits best in my new magnetic cup holder for the mower.  :howdy:

Have a good weekend. 

On 5/8/2021 at 8:14 AM, PSegnatelli said:

Me either.  Too much stuff goin on to do anything fun.  Well except mow the grass. I find it enjoyable.  

I'll make a cocktail and try to find which cup fits best in my new magnetic cup holder for the mower.  :howdy:

Have a good weekend. 

Chilly as hell on the water. Did manage over 30 LMB between my son and myself. Sure beats working! And didn't spend any $$ at a tag sale. For the record, I hate tag sales. But Fishing ones and I am there!

No cocktails for me, but since Christmas I have been on a Port kick. So got home poured a glass, and after a few sips could feel my face burning as it thawed out.

So tell me about this magnetic cup holder. I want one! My tractor crapped the bed thanks to our local mouse population.

Have a great weekend yourself!

Posted (edited) · Report post

I got it off Amazon. Magnet isn't quite strong enough, so if I rip a wheelie it falls over. But I may add some magnets next time I goto the hardware store. I got almost all of the lawn done but I said F it after a few hours of fighting with wet grass. Didn't feel like drinkin so it was rootbeer. 

I also just saw they make bluetooth hearing protection!  Now I can totally zone out on the world!!

This is my beverage for today. 

20210509_095018.jpg

As far as flea markets & tags sales. I'm searching for molds for either tins or wobble head eel jig/tins.  But I wouldn't turn my nose to a buckshot mold or 20ga slug or roundball mold. 

Edited by PSegnatelli