FEW3

Wow, those sandwich folks

Rate this topic

141 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, burkie said:

What is campari, an libations, is that some sort of fish from the cape

No, not a fish, burkie.

Both campari and a libation can be considered aperitifs.

1 hour ago, Joe G said:

No, not a fish, burkie.

Both campari and a libation can be considered aperitifs.

Aperitifs, jog g I went to schools in new bedford, and I am willing to bet nobody from new bedford has ever heard of that word, now in Ware they no what that is, it's an appetizer from Debby Wongs

21 hours ago, b-ware said:

Makes you wonder where the water is going to come from and where the wash water is going to go............but, we need new bridges.....................

Good call Bernie.  

Once the Treehouse Beer Garden  opens in Sandwich they'll  undoubtedly have to plan to build  wider bridges just to accommodate  the traffic they'll  generate.  The towns of Bourne and  Sandwich  will have to widen the roads and improve the  infrastructure  from the canal to Sandwich just to handle the  increase in  daily traffic.  That will put more local people  to work.  It will be a win win all around. 

3 hours ago, burkie said:

Aperitifs, jog g I went to schools in new bedford, and I am willing to bet nobody from new bedford has ever heard of that word,.....

OK.......in Portuguese it's aperitivos.

Porto Tonico is a favorite aperitivo in New Bedj.  

It's all the rage, from  Antonio's to the seediest waterfront bistro. 

3 hours ago, bob_G said:

Aperitif?  Ain't that just a fancy  word for  foreplay?

Joe Gs foreplay is the sound of a bicycle time pump getting Lucy ready.........................

1 hour ago, bob_G said:

Good call Bernie.  

Once the Treehouse Beer Garden  opens in Sandwich they'll  undoubtedly have to plan to build  wider bridges just to accommodate  the traffic they'll  generate.  The towns of Bourne and  Sandwich  will have to widen the roads and improve the  infrastructure  from the canal to Sandwich just to handle the  increase in  daily traffic.  That will put more local people  to work.  It will be a win win all around. 

And Debby Wong's will take over the old fire station on Main St..............  Lets add this all up, a public safety complex worth more than all of the schools combined on Cape Cod, a pot shop, brewery and a Debby Wong franchise.  Sandwich is no longer an insignificant little town anymore................ 

4 mins ago, b-ware said:

Just remember, the boys from Ware, owners of Treehouse brewery, are coming to save Sandwich.......................

Bernie, 

You and I  missed our calling.  We could be town planners.

2 mins ago, bob_G said:

Bernie, 

You and I  missed our calling.  We could be town planners.

Maybe I could be a town planner, but, you want to talk about the new Bourne Police Station that has more problems than the old one?????