Wow, those sandwich folks

Rate this topic

FEW3

3 hours ago, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

Surprised nobody mentioned treehouse cans stuffed in the rocks along the canal....

But that might be a good thing.   Instead of seeing Fireball nips everywhere,  we'll  be seeing pretty Treehouse cans.  Which, unlike nips, are redeemable.   It's a win win all around. 

The Sultan of Sluggo

3 hours ago, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

Surprised nobody mentioned treehouse cans stuffed in the rocks along the canal....

Dunkin Donuts are going to be upset when Treehouse takes over that product placement marketing strategy.

Edited by danny_a

Interesting point here........that craft beer is not an alcoholic delivery mechanism but is consumed only for its flavor.....like a fine wine.

Question...would folks still consume craft beer if it had no alcohol?  I suspect not. 

If the Treehouse product did not contain alcohol, Treehouse would have no customers.

Treehouse beer is a means to intoxication and when consumed before or after chugging a number of regular brewski's will hasten the process. 

On 5/30/2021 at 11:23 AM, bob_G said:

I agree with you Joe.   

I have no dog in the fight, and I don't even drink beer.  But it does seem as though the fix is in, doesn't it?  It appears the town of Sandwich really wants this to work.   

Will locals still be able to park on the east end to watch nor'easters anymore? Probably  not so much.

I wonder if they'll attempt to park customers at Town Neck beach (boardwalk) and then shuttle them in?

But, I'm with you,  local residents deserve answers.

I have heard this will be one of the locations of 3. 

F TOMBO

On 5/4/2021 at 10:35 AM, burkie said:

Aperitifs, jog g I went to schools in new bedford, and I am willing to bet nobody from new bedford has ever heard of that word, now in Ware they no what that is, it's an appetizer from Debby Wongs

Us here in B-Town certainly use the word when we visit McCarthy's.  Debby Wongs is to uppity for us.  I choose the Subway at Walmart when fine dining in Ware.

Cabo

15 mins ago, Cabo2005 said:

Us here in B-Town certainly use the word when we visit McCarthy's.  Debby Wongs is to uppity for us.  I choose the Subway at Walmart when fine dining in Ware.

Cabo

What about Taco Belch??????

1 hour ago, Cabo2005 said:

Cabo

You mean those mixed drinks with the little parasols on top are too classy? 

Pfantum Pfishah

5 hours ago, b-ware said:

OK I'm sorry, how about Crystal Springs, kind of like the roadhouse on Rt. 9, they don't sweep the floors either..................

We did takeout from Rhondeau's on Sunday, the clam roll wasn't to bad and the Princess liked the cheese burger special.  Why they would still require a mask when ordering while you are standing outside baffles me though.

Cabo