Wow, those sandwich folks

Rate this topic

FEW3

I also suspect wherever thus mysterious parking lot is, it will be necessary to install portopotties in the lot.  As you so aptly stated Joe,  after a long walk and a bladder full of beer, people will be relieving themselves behind every tree.  

The Sultan of Sluggo

1 min ago, bob_G said:

…..As you so aptly stated Joe,  after a long walk and a bladder full of beer, people will be relieving themselves behind every tree.  

……….and that is what the Town Neck Rd residents living between Coast Guard Rd and Treehouse will see.  Bushes along the opposite side of that road make it possible.  Not good.  

A few porto- potties may need to be set up along that strip of roadway to shield decent folks eyes from this barroom behavior.

22 mins ago, Joe G said:

……….and that is what the Town Neck Rd residents living between Coast Guard Rd and Treehouse will see.  Bushes along the opposite side of that road make it possible.  Not good.  

A few porto- potties may need to be set up along that strip of roadway to shield decent folks eyes from this barroom behavior.

Nothing says ol Cape Cod, and enhances property values like a bunch of portopotties.  

The Sultan of Sluggo

2 mins ago, capequahog said:

I wonder if they needed a special permit to sell beer to be picked up like at a market, the restaurant liquor license I assume came with the real estate deal, the whole thing stinks I tell ya

I'm at the Treehouse right now.  They're selling curbside cases of beer hand over fist.  I wonder if they're allowed to do this under the state's drink to go deal?   

The Sultan of Sluggo

7 mins ago, bob_G said:

I'm at the Treehouse right now.  They're selling curbside cases of beer hand over fist.  I wonder if they're allowed to do this under the state's drink to go deal?   

Doubt it, it’s what they do at all locations, market beer permit

open borders :thdwn:

1 hour ago, bob_G said:

They're selling sealed cans. Not much different than at a supermarket or liquor store.

The drink to go deal is not getting renewed anyway. Think it's over in a couple weeks.

I'll have mine on the rocks.

You guys are hilarious to listen to bitch and moan:laugh:

You should have gone  to town meetings and complained about this if you feel that strongly about it. 

Treehouse is a class act and I haven't heard any mention about the good things they are doing for the community? 

Taking a leak on the streets?:laugh: when they do pours its a limit of 2 per person and strictly monitored. 

This isn't Woodstock....

You guys cannot do a thing about this except complain here....

Carry on

20201211_162704.jpg

troll #122  <*)))<

4 hours ago, bob_G said:

I also suspect wherever thus mysterious parking lot is, it will be necessary to install portopotties in the lot.  As you so aptly stated Joe,  after a long walk and a bladder full of beer, people will be relieving themselves behind every tree.  

So, Bell Road East? ;) 

"…if catching fish is your only objective, you are either new to the game or too narrowly focused on measurable results.” - D. Stuver

You dont seem to understand a tap room your allowed 2 beersI if you feel the need to have a bladder full after that there are bathrooms there ! Jesus you make it sound like there will be thousands of people there ! They run a tight ship way better than what was ever in that building before ! Mabe the people should have bitched more about the guy who was allowed to reopen a seafood store after breaking so many laws ! 

Edited by shark lobster

Just now, shark lobster said:

You dont seem to understand a tap room your allowed 2 beersI if you feel the need to have a bladder full after that there are bathrooms there ! Jesus you make it sound like there will be thousands of people there ! They run a tight ship way better than what was ever in that building before ! 

Better crowd there than the bell road crew, 

troll #122  <*)))<

1 hour ago, Ditch Jigger said:

So, Bell Road East? ;) 

Yup, you got that right Mike.    Next thing you know, they'll be renting ebikes.  Get people all liquored up and go ride an ebike at breakneck speed all around  Town Neck. Selling things no one ever heard of like popcorn and pretzels. :laugh:

The Sultan of Sluggo

36 mins ago, shark lobster said:

You dont seem to understand a tap room your allowed 2 beersI if you feel the need to have a bladder full after that there are bathrooms there ! Jesus you make it sound like there will be thousands of people there ! They run a tight ship way better than what was ever in that building before ! Mabe the people should have bitched more about the guy who was allowed to reopen a seafood store after breaking so many laws ! 

Ya gotta be realistic here.  Some folks traveling  to Treehouse will be tapping into beers on their drive to Treehouse and some will continue drinking once they leave Treehouse.  So…..for some , it will not be 2 beers and done.  Furthermore, Nature will not necessarily call when your at Treehouse.  As they say…when ya gotta go, ya gotta go.  Hence the need for portpotties.  

As for Joe V.  I’m still scratching my head over that one.  Who funded his current operation and more importantly, why is he still operational when by all accounts he should have folded months ago?