FEW3

Wow, those sandwich folks

Rate this topic

142 posts in this topic

Reminds me of stories you hear about people Living near/buying near an airport then complain about the noise.  It’s not like this is new.  It’s been a bar/restaurant/“saloon” for a long time, just new owners.  
I would love to know how long the complainants have been “residents”.   

58 mins ago, capequahog said:

what, people don't want a saloon next to their houses

It’s a a restaurant/bar.  You buy a house near it, there may be restaurant/bar activity.

When I was a kid I assumed houses next to convenience stores had higher property values because they were closer to candy & Twinkie’s. 
No surprise I was a portly little fella.

They obtained there permits with false information about all of the particulars involved in making this happen in a flood zone , They will undergo more scrutiny and most likely may well not rebuild at that location. It has limited parking and has seen at least three other owners of that site over these past few years. It was not a money making spot as indicated by the continuous owners that were unable to make a go out of it. peace and prayers 

The cape, where a place that has had live music in Saturday nights since the 50s or 60s still causes locals to write to the paper about how it is ruining the character of the Cape. This was five years ago and in Harwich I believe (think I read it on the real cape blog).

You should see what is happening in the town of Bourne of Late as well . It is always about politics in some cases , but it seems that the select board also have some on going issues with how the town is run. WE have been seeing a rash down here on the old cape towns with town administrators are not around after only a few months on the job Peace and Prayers

9 hours ago, FEW3 said:

Anyone read the article on the Treehouse place.

A tap room, beer garden, curb-side sale of beer, on-site food trucks, satellite parking, shuttle runs......and, all this within a short distance of the world famous Sandwich Boardwalk.   Sounds like a win-win.   

What's there not to like?  

4 hours ago, Angler #1 said:

They obtained there permits with false information about all of the particulars involved in making this happen in a flood zone , They will undergo more scrutiny and most likely may well not rebuild at that location. It has limited parking and has seen at least three other owners of that site over these past few years. It was not a money making spot as indicated by the continuous owners that were unable to make a go out of it. peace and prayers 

The 4 neighbors throwing a stink claim TH inflated the value of the property in order to avoid having to put the property on stilts. 

The 4 neighbors say they don't have an issue with TH opening there, they say they just want the rules followed.

The 4 neighbors are full of chit and are NIMBYs  of the worst kind.

32 mins ago, Joe G said:

A tap room, beer garden, curb-side sale of beer, on-site food trucks, satellite parking, shuttle runs......and, all this within a short distance of the world famous Sandwich Boardwalk.   Sounds like a win-win.   

What's there not to like?  

It does.