Stryper Snyper

Reynolds Rack

Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

He still building?  Had a 4' rack on my S10.

 

Looks kinda small on my Silverado and think I want a 5' rack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 mins ago, DerrickT said:

He still building?  Had a 4' rack on my S10.

 

Looks kinda small on my Silverado and think I want a 5' rack.

He just made me new mounts to transfer from my old buggy to the new to me one.  Had a few cold ones with him.

IMG_20210509_144426462_HDR.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Striper Sniper, I see the bottle opener on your rack. 
I have 2, one on each side from a 1950’s coke machine in the same position. Great minds think alike, lol. 
last spring when I had new mounts installed Gene had a pile of new racks and material at his shop. 

7F61B64B-C9DB-4A82-B298-A1342F366FC3.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 mins ago, delaware surfman said:

Striper Sniper, I see the bottle opener on your rack. 
I have 2, one on each side from a 1950’s coke machine in the same position. Great minds think alike, lol. 
last spring when I had new mounts installed Gene had a pile of new racks and material at his shop. 

7F61B64B-C9DB-4A82-B298-A1342F366FC3.png

Nice!!!   You see us out there stop and we'll put that thing to use!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys gotta convert to cans :)

 

I gotta get my reynolds rack over to someone to fix a broken weld, strapped down firewood to tight once :)

 

350_beach (2).jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spinr0k

What’s the idea of the rack being turned around that way? 
You hard breaking that thing and worried about stuff shooting off the rack, lol. 
Cans? Really? Everyone likes collecting sea glass, just kidding, don’t take it seriously, John 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, delaware surfman said:

Striper Sniper

I sure will, although I have a summer place up off Rt. 24 we mainly hit Assateague for the Surf. 
Thanks for the invite, John 

Ha ha! Sitting at the Wawa at 1 and 24 having a sammy now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, delaware surfman said:

Spinr0k

What’s the idea of the rack being turned around that way? 
You hard breaking that thing and worried about stuff shooting off the rack, lol. 

It was that way when I bought it, it works fine that way so never bothered to flip it. Am I missing something leaving it that way?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

Never seen one set up like that.  Right wrong or indifferent.   Don't matter if works for you .  For me it would limit access to the bait (beer) cooler. 

 

Damn nice rig by the way.

Edited by Stryper Snyper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The rtic cooler is a bit of a pain to open, I had to take the plastic cups off two of the end rod holders to be able to use it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, spinr0k said:

It was that way when I bought it, it works fine that way so never bothered to flip it. Am I missing something leaving it that way?

Nope not at all, just as mentioned first I saw like that. I just figured a cooler wouldn’t shoot off the front like that. 
I almost had that happen out on 113 when an idiot pulled out on us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.